Tuning data update won't download error

by woedie

Original Post

Tuning data update won't download error

★★★ Newbie
Message 1 of 9 (8,161 Views)

Re: Tuning data update won't download error

★★★ Newbie
I tried 3 times, error, 4th time trying now and just sits there for 5 Mins now.
Message 2 of 9 (8,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me too on the ps4. It just says: Downloading tuning data, please wait...

I've been waiting for 20 minutes and have disconnected and reconnected to wifi, but then I try to start the download again and it doesn't work

Message 3 of 9 (8,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would suggest joining the cant download roster thread.. seems the more responses on a thread the faster these guys get there act on it. 

Message 4 of 9 (8,016 Views)

tuning data download error madden 16

★★★ Newbie

When I try to play the game i keep getting a tuner error, id deleted the game and the save data as well twice and im still having trouble playing any game. This happens right when i press the start button for the game to load

Message 5 of 9 (7,951 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've got the same problem.

Tried unplugging and plugging back in tried holding Xbox power button for 10 seconds to reset cache it changed from tuner error to roster error.. what do I do???
Message 6 of 9 (7,969 Views)

Madden 16 tuning data error

★★★ Newbie
I've downloaded tired to connect online and kept getting an error for tuning data deleted the game restarted the system re downloaded ther game and same error
Message 7 of 9 (7,942 Views)

Re: Madden 16 tuning data error

Community Manager

Greetings everyone,

Thank you all for your reports.

This issue should no longer be occurring. If it does please see the post my colleague over here and try what had been suggested: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/madden-16-wont-load-official-roster/m-p/4748323#M374

Let us know how you get on afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 8 of 9 (7,918 Views)

Re: Madden 16 tuning data error

★★★ Newbie

I have a an XBOX 360. My game is Madden 17

I am getting the Tuning data error and Update roster error. Every time I try to update the roster or the tuning data, it just spins and nothing happens in fact the screen locks.

What are your suggestions?

Message 9 of 9 (7,734 Views)