This was written and I sent to an ea adviser, they said to post it here so here

by perehiniak

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This was written and I sent to an ea adviser, they said to post it here so here

★ Novice

This was written and sent to an ea adviser, they said to post it here so here

I pre-typed this because I didn’t want to waste anymore of my time (and yours) and frustration with this whole EA servers being down. Sorry it’s a bit long but I wanted to explain and cover everything so I didn’t have to explain on multiple occurrences. I would also like to add I have spent 920$ (crazy I know) on madden 16 alone , I love building my team and the game, but I may consider giving up on madden if I don’t get compensated, reimbursed coins and such, it would be so unfair if I get cheated like this. I have already tried to contact you guys before but never got a chat(my fault waited for 2 hours had like add blocker on). Here it goes

As you may know the servers had been down for XB1 all day yesterday, a little back story, throughout the mut season ive been collecting the SB 50 patches, I would grind every Sunday to get the patch and buy the ones Id try to buy when they are cheapest, it took me a while. Im already ticked off that a bundle/packs came out where there was a guaranteed patch in every pack, this ultimately brought down steve young on the fifty master price down. But I was OK with this and did not mind the new contents of the pack, it was the fact that the servers were down for me and I didn’t have a chance to sell him until this afternoon. It took me around 875k to complete the set and I sold him for 582k anticipating his price will drop further due to newer 99 QB’s. It is so frustrating that I could have made at least 500k doing the set. Instead im losing about 300k where I should’ve profited around 800k. I didn’t have the chance to sell him early due to servers. As soon as I was able to go on I sold him but the market was flooded with him because everyone finally was able to get on to the servers. I pre-planned to sell young as soon as I got him because I wanted to gain coins. On muthead in the early goings he was going for over 1.2-1.4 million(maybe more that’s all that would show up in muthead when I checked) and I would’ve settled to sell him at around 1 million 1.1 million (at the very least). but instead sold him for 582k. Even if I didn’t sell him right away I still wouldve made profit instead of losing 400k. this is due to the flood in the market because of servers down. This lose of coins is clearly seen on muthead, when I checked to sell him on XB1 his price was 640k while PS4’s was 890k. Already there I am missing out on coins (around 250k) just because PS4 servers weren’t down. On top of this I could’ve made another 500-600k if I sold my Young in the beginning (which I planned to)but I I didn’t have the chance to because of the servers and didn’t get home until I was done with school. If the servers were down none of this wouldve happened and I wouldn’t be left missing 800k or more, and it has caused me frustration and time and the fact that I get unfairly punished because of Xb1 EA servers being down.

Thanks in advance for your time in finding a solution to this problem

Message 1 of 4 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This was written and I sent to an ea adviser, they said to post it here so h

Community Manager

@perehiniak

While we appreciate that this is a frustrating situation, any possible compensation will be handled by an Advisor rather than us here on AHQ.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (449 Views)

All Replies

Re: This was written and I sent to an ea adviser, they said to post it here so h

Community Manager

@perehiniak

While we appreciate that this is a frustrating situation, any possible compensation will be handled by an Advisor rather than us here on AHQ.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (450 Views)

★ Novice

I told the advisor about this and they said to post it here to get this sorted out, its not my fault the servers were down for an entire day and missed coins, it's EA's

Message 3 of 4 (378 Views)

★ Novice
Message 4 of 4 (375 Views)