Re: Suggestions for Madden to improve?

by dagreatwalk904

Original Post

Community Manager

@dagreatwalk904 

Are you joining us for the stream tonight on "Face of the Franchise: QB1 and Superstar X-Factors?" 

More details here: https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/243634/madden-nfl-20-first-details

We'd love to hear your thoughts.

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 25 (2,931 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

No problem I would love to!!

Message 12 of 25 (2,929 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Personally madden career mode is completely trash like I want to be able to choose how I want to look, how tall I am, big and even my hair. Then need a really cool open world like 2k and use fields and have them do 7v7 or 5v5. It would definitely bring back memories from NFL Street, also I want deals and a REAL storyline. 

Message 13 of 25 (2,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Facts they should make like a 7v7 like how 2k has park and you can make like different positions and team up with your friends to play against another 7v7 team🤷‍♂️.

Message 14 of 25 (2,707 Views)

Community Manager

@NINJALOVER69 wrote:

Facts they should make like a 7v7 like how 2k has park and you can make like different positions and team up with your friends to play against another 7v7 team🤷‍♂️.

@NINJALOVER69 

Madden had 5v5 in the past, however due to low activity for that specific game mode the team decided to focus on other aspects of the game. They added 3v3 MUT Squads in the latest Madden 20 where most players tend to go QB, RB, and WR. That doesn't mean it will never make a return again, but we're not aware of any plans right now. Appreciate your thoughts on improvements for our Madden franchise!

See you on the field.

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 25 (2,699 Views)

★★ Novice

So I’m more of an idea here idea there kind of player who comes up with ideas as I play and notice things. I’d also like input on how the other fan base thinks on these ideas but my one idea I though of today was a “PERFECT KICK” addition to field goals, this feature would account for ball location as far as right and left hashmark however I have not decided if it should change in size for distance. To further explain, in the current madden the for a kick to be good it JUST has to be inside the black bar in the middle of the kick meter. For this there would be a red line located within the black that is a “PERFECT KICK” and what this would do is it would make blocking the kick impossible. Now before everyone goes insane, that would mean that anywhere else that IS NOT A PERFECT KICK has the potential to be blocked and by potential I mean is totally on the user. The defense must time the jump. I know this seems like the exact circumstances we currently deal with but (and EA will have to confirm or deny this) I don’t think I am the only one who thinks they have timed the jump perfectly (it also tells me “PERFECT”) and I get no block animation. 

Since the offense can hold the kick and now get a “PERFECT KICK” I think it allows for a more user skilled field goal and field goal block. 

im also in favor of speeding up the kick meter because I think field goals are too automatic, my personal opinion. 

Message 16 of 25 (2,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The best thing you guys can do after 20 years..... Is tell us what we're challenging when we challenge a play. Either give us a lost of available options or when I want to challenge just give me a confirmation screen that says "your challenging ball spot, review if it's a catch, etc." that'd be fantastic.

Message 17 of 25 (2,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dylanchappine in franchise mode since tge game been out for 25 pluse yeas. when you select franchise mode it should ask you what year you want to start. for example if you start at year 2002 you have every one on that roster and know most of the players in the the next year like AARON Rodgers. th
Message 18 of 25 (2,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can we get a 93-97 jordy nelson in madden because he was a great wide receiver .

Message 19 of 25 (1,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This became issue during franchise mode

1) users were able to get around resigning star players asking for large deals by dropping them at end of season and resign prior to free agency. So, a player asking for 30 million contracts can be dropped into free agency and picked up for half the price. Because the week was not advanced, no other team competed for that player. Should be placed on waiver if player dropped. Cant get picked up until following week or use that dropped cant pick up that player that week. Must advance before the user is able to pick up a player he just dropped. 

2) there are all out blitz plays that the computer seem to forget to block for. The same play could be used throughout the entire season and the opposing CPU team does not try to prevent. If u blitz and it is never stopped by CPU, fumbles and sacks increases. No player should have 50 sacks in a season. 

3) the trading need to be more realistic. A player like Aaron Rodgers would not be traded for a kicker and draft pick during his prime. Star players are being traded for couple of C level players and there are franchise players that would never be traded until they are not productive anymore

Message 20 of 25 (1,524 Views)