Re: Stuck on "Searching for Opponent" in MUT H2H

by clinaresx2942

Original Post

Can't play h2h vs friend.

★ Novice
Been trying to connect for 2 nights. We can both invite each other, but when we get to team select it's like we're not on the same one. I can choose my team and hit ready, and so can my friend. But it's like it's 2 different screens....
Message 11 of 31 (5,591 Views)

Re: Can't play h2h vs friend.

★★★ Newbie

I have also been having the same problem. what have you done to get this fixed

Message 12 of 31 (5,578 Views)

★ Novice
Still no luck. Good thING is I can play others from the lobby and of course ranked matches. But not my friend. Really frustrating. Tried everything..
Message 13 of 31 (5,573 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Damn this sucks I really want this fixed
Message 14 of 31 (5,570 Views)

I cant play online with my friends in connected franchise mode or h2h.

★★★ Newbie

I cant play online with my friends in connected franchise mode or h2h. However i can play online with random people. My nat type is open and so are my friends i tried everything including the basics like turning the xbox off and such but i even tried reinstalling madden.

My friends can get into the loddy with me but it wont show the team i picked and after 30 seconds it kicks us both out of the lobby

Is there a fix for this as this is beyond frustrating 

Thanks

Message 15 of 31 (5,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have they fixed the problem yet or we still screwed? sick of how I cant find anyone to call and no one posts how to fix stuff really dissappointed with EA 

Message 16 of 31 (5,548 Views)

Re: I cant play online with my friends in connected franchise mode or h2h.

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue nobody has an answer and i cant find a number to call EA this is ridiculous and very frustrating let me konw if you find a fix. 

Message 17 of 31 (5,550 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I haven't been able to play a match online since the most recent update(which was to allow you to play against a friend on draft champions). I'm not getting any error pop ups or connectivity issues. It just stays on the searching for opponent screen and I just see the time tick away. I've let it run for at least 30 minutes and no match. I've tried it on every game mode and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game numerous times. I don't know what to do now. Help?
Message 18 of 31 (5,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I want a refund. I can't fix this problem
Message 19 of 31 (5,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have found the solution press the Xbox middle button go to settings then all settings then network settings click go offline let it reset for about then go online again it should work 

Message 20 of 31 (5,147 Views)