Re: SERVERS CANNOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST

by sageadvisor777

Original Post

Servers!

★★★★ Novice
For the past 3 days I am constantly getting the error "our servers cannot process your request at this time. Try again later." I can't get on MUT at all. This is extremely frustrating and should never be a problem for 3 days!!! Please address this issue EA
Message 1 of 10 (2,029 Views)

SERVERS CANNOT PROCESS YOUR REQUEST

★★★★ Novice

I haven't been able to successfully play MUT on PS4 - Madden 17 in the last 3 days. This is extremely frustrating. I am constantly kicked with the error "Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Try again." I have also attempted to play in franchise mode since I can't play on MUT and after maybe one game it kicks me out with the same error again. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS ISSUE I don't even know why I have the game if I can't play it and it's really going to be pointless after Christmas if your servers can't handle it now. 

Message 2 of 10 (2,020 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can you post the following detail to help us to help you:

• Your country - USA 
  • Your internet provider - AT&T
  • Your platform, PS3/XB1 etc.- PS4
  • What troubleshooting steps you may have tried - Reboot, Clear cache, restarted internet ( event tho I've had a connection the whole time) 
  • Any error message you may see - "Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Try again" 
  • How you are connecting, Wi-Fi/cabled directly to router etc.- Wi-Fi 

I do not have an internet connection issue it is working fine on everything else and has a connection on PS4-network test connection

Message 3 of 10 (2,014 Views)

Community Manager

@ccharlie3000

In future, please do not make so many posts regarding a single issue, at least keep your posts on any particular issue in the relevant thread, thanks.

There is a post marked as a possible solution to this on one of the threads you posted in, let us know if that helps you :

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Servers-cannot-process-your-request-Franchise-mode/m-p/552...

barry.png
Message 4 of 10 (1,994 Views)

★ Novice
That post does not answer the question clear or answer my similar issue. It would be nice to get something from EA on this.
Message 5 of 10 (1,803 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Would be nice if EA would help with an answer rather than telling us to limit posts.
Message 6 of 10 (1,592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please tell me something to do because whenever I try to play mut season the game just says our severs cannot process your request at this time .its been over a month now thank you.

Message 7 of 10 (1,379 Views)

★★★ Novice

When are you f-n EA morons going to do the right thing for once and resolve and help others resolve this ongoing problem. Its terrible how bad the service is. Such an easy fix on EA's end but they refuse to do it. First class clowns!!

Message 8 of 10 (596 Views)

★★★ Novice

When are you EA morons going to do the right thing for once and resolve and help others resolve this ongoing problem. Its terrible how bad the service is. Such an easy fix on EA's end but they refuse to do it. First class clowns!!

In future, please do not make so many posts regarding a single issue, at least keep your posts on any particular issue in the relevant thread, thanks.

Hey EA fix the problem you horses rear. 

Message 9 of 10 (594 Views)

★★★ Novice

Fix the problem EA you clowns. Stop causing so much grief with us players. 

Message 10 of 10 (590 Views)