Re: SOLVED: An Xbox Live Membership limitation does not allow you to access...

by Kman007007007

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Did u find an answer?
Message 11 of 17 (4,034 Views)

Whats tge deal here....

★★★ Newbie
When trying to play madden16, I started a brand new franchise earlier today. Now, I'm trying to resume my franchise and it pops up with Xbox live limitations. What's the deal with this?
Message 12 of 17 (4,039 Views)

★★★ Newbie
NOT SOLVED. I'm having this problem on a fresh installation on Xbox one s with madden 17. This is my only Xbox with no parental controls on, valid Xbox live gold, and a string internet connection 1 year late. Wtf EA?!
Message 13 of 17 (3,097 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
So true. They make it so confusing. Generally they are worthless. EA help is so bad when they say we are escalating your case but we need time. One week ia far too soon. When you go back in two weeks it says resolved. Then you start over. Or you called on too soon now we have to start over ? Cant you write in the file i have checked in and continue. Incredibly stupid.
Message 14 of 17 (2,950 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Keep getting a WARNING message popping up on Madden saying - “An Xbox live membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature.”

1. I have an Xbox live Gold Memvership that I only bought a few weeks ago for an entire year.
2. All of this was working a week ago when I was using it.

Hopefully this is an easy fix, as it is very inconvenient to come home from being out of town for work for a week to not be able to play.
Message 15 of 17 (2,903 Views)

★★★ Newbie

YUP Take it from the best dont think im the best il play you 

Message 16 of 17 (2,712 Views)

★ Novice

I`m having the exact same issue but its for Apex legends and wont let me join my lobby and iv already gotten an issue in season 6 and i lost money by buying the battle pass then and i cant get in now and this might be because my xbox live gold has expired

Message 17 of 17 (1,477 Views)