Re: Please implement on next Madden please

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please implement on next Madden please

★ Novice

Hey I play alot of head to head with about 20 friends. We do a tournament every week and in between we just play straight up. One thing I wish Madden had was a tournament bracket setting for Madden players that would like to have tournaments with there friends. 2 there have been times when playing head to head were the other person in head to head pick rookie arcade to just have an edge or help on someone that has there settings on all Madden competitive.. I think it should be a feature were both parties agree on the game mode settings before the game starts. That we both have to agree on. And it should over ride your main setting in the setting. Yea we all agreed to play up under All Madden competitive but it don't happen when the sender of the head to head put it on rookie arcade and the reciever doesn't have control of the game setting. So in next please think about that. Just make it to we're you can agree on game settings for head to head. .Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (1,035 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thanks for your suggestion, @VicJohnson77

You posted in the Madden 16 boards so I'm not sure if it's this title you're playing or Madden 19. The team recently added MUT Champions for those with the competitive itch. We're not aware of any plans of adding a tournament bracket for the time being though.

MUT Champions

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-19/compete/overview

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (992 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thanks for your suggestion, @VicJohnson77

You posted in the Madden 16 boards so I'm not sure if it's this title you're playing or Madden 19. The team recently added MUT Champions for those with the competitive itch. We're not aware of any plans of adding a tournament bracket for the time being though.

MUT Champions

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-19/compete/overview

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (993 Views)