Re: Play a Friend issue

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Play a Friend issue

★★★ Newbie

I have only been successful with playing a friend online once. We have been trying for about an hour to get a game going. Sometimes I do see the invite pop up and when I press and hold on the X on the control it does nothing, tried sending invite with same issue. we can figure this out... HELP! 

Message 1 of 4 (324 Views)

Community Manager

@fatjay505

I’m having trouble joining a game session on Xbox One. How do I accept the invite?
The session creator must first add an opponent to a game session. Once the opponent accepts the initial invite, the session creator can then send the game session invite. The opponent should receive the invitation via the Xbox One dashboard.  

Additionally, players can join game sessions by pressing R3 on the main menu to access the Madden Messenger. Selecting the invite through Madden Messenger launches the player into the game session.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/madden-nfl-16-troubleshooting-and-common-questions/

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (312 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you. We know how to complete the process but its not working. One night it worked for one game but we couldnt get a match going last night, we tried for about an hour. What a horrible experience
Message 3 of 4 (307 Views)

Community Manager

@fatjay505

barry.png
Message 4 of 4 (294 Views)