Online CFM losing game progress

by gustlipe

Original Post

Online CFM losing game progress

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i'm playing an online CFM with 2 friends and it keeps on losing game progress. We stopped at week 2 of regular season (year 2019) and when i came back to play (2 hours later) the game was waiting for a user pick (#159) on last draft we made hours before. This was not the first time that CFM came back to this pick . Actually, the first time we made this draft was really buggy.

First time we faced this problem was at last superbowl (played by 2 users). After the match, the CFM was at conference championships weekend (waiting for players to be ready)

Any way to solve this problem? We really don't want to lose our CFM this way.

Message 1 of 3 (352 Views)

Madden 16 draft with friend doesn't work

★★★★ Apprentice
Tried for months with different friends. Madden draft champions with friends just sits at the waiting on opponent screen. Even though both have hit A.
Message 2 of 3 (322 Views)

Re: Online CFM losing game progress

★★★ Newbie

I am playing this CFM along with gustlipe and this problem is freezing us at the end of our 4th season. I am uploading here some images to illustrate the problem.

We feel sorry for the lack of response from EA. If anyone has an email address or any other source of contact with EA Support to share, we would appreciate that a lot.

Picture 1 - the first time we had this trouble, that screen kept showing up and forcing us to exit CFM and restart it to get back to the right place.

Picture 2 - that's the pick that we always get back to

Message 3 of 3 (306 Views)