Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

New game mode for madden

by Nasflylyfe15

Original Post

New game mode for madden

★★★★ Novice

Ea should have a game mode in madden called  The field where anyone can make there own player with a offensive ability and defensive ability. a Quarterback, Wide reciever, or running back. For Defense a cornerback, safety, line backer. Lineman are Automatic CPU until the ball has left the Qb’s hands. This Game mode can have 3v3  4v4  or 5v5. First team to 42 wins the game. Each touchdown is obviously 6 points and a extrapoint which is a 2 point conversion wil be worth one point like a field goal. I feel like this game mode would be a hit because of how manty people miss the old hit game streets. This game can have a park with like 5 fields. Another way of using this game mode is having regular players. You can have someone pick a wide reciever for offense and a cornerback for defense and thats there lock on player.

Message 1 of 4 (254 Views)

Re: New game mode for madden

Community Manager

Thank you for your submission! I was a big fan of NFL Blitz back in the day myself. Have you tried the gauntlet modes on Madden 19 yet?

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (235 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yea but its no really fun its more like another version of skill training. I wish they brought that game mode back that was on madden 10 for the nintendo wii that game was also fun to with the 3v3.

Message 3 of 4 (231 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

MUT Squads is 3v3 on Madden 19. Large smile

MUT Squads

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/ultimate-team/features/mut-squads

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 4 (210 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help