Madden is garbage with the EA server connection issue

by spatekmorrow

Original Post

Madden is garbage with the EA server connection issue

★ Novice
Total garbage I have tested my internet speed and I'm hard wired but this stupid madden liked to lose connectivity to the EA servers after playing a game and either only seconds left or it doesn't even tell u until after when it says 0 for what u have won. My speeds are consistent as I work from home and have to provide stability reports for my job on the regular. I'm starting to be sorry I actually bought madden again after 6 years of not buying it. Fix it EA and give me all my contracts and awards you should be able to track it. I have bought in game packs as well now I don't want to play ur unstable garage and will be out $150 really get real. ADH_MOR on the PS4 see how many times you have jacked me and probably lotsa others as well
Message 1 of 11 (5,791 Views)

Re: Madden is garbage with the EA server connection issue

★ Novice
I have just beat the same game 4 times in a row every time obviously I'm connected or it wouldn't start but it drops sometime during the game and let's me know after the game is over. Total unforgivable garbage EA. I have 28.7 down Mbps and 3.4 up Mbps hard to get much better of a connection on. Ps4 running old network architecture so is it just not designed to work right and you don't just want to tell everyone ? Here's the pics for the 4 th win in a row so I have to pay for contracts but I don't get the 4 wins thanx EA
Message 2 of 11 (5,715 Views)

★★ Novice
i'm sick of losing games due to losing connection to madden servers
Message 3 of 11 (5,601 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @1slackerbeme

I know it can be rough to lose games to disconnections and we're always here to help do what we can to keep you connected.

We have some great steps in this article that are worth taking a look at. They fix this for most of our players out there. Hope it helps you out.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 11 (5,578 Views)

★★ Novice
there is nothing wrong with my connection, battlefield v has no issues...only madden. however, since i wrote about it i've had no problems. hmmm. but thanks
Message 5 of 11 (5,572 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the follow up @1slackerbeme

Battlefield V and Madden do not share the same servers, so it's entirely possible to have a strong connection to one while encounter issues with the other. There might be a hiccup in the current connection you have to the Madden servers, so a simple reboot of the modem and router can generally correct that.

We do have listed port numbers for specific game titles. If you're familiar with your router's admin settings it's encouraged to make sure these port listings are opened for better connectivity.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

We're always here to help and I apologize if it's caused you to get upset. It's our job to make sure you're having fun with our games.

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 11 (5,567 Views)

★★ Novice
since we last spoke server dropped me 3x in 1 hour and 1/2. i 'll check settings on router. thanks
Message 7 of 11 (5,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think what's hilarious, I have server issues too. Only difference is I can play MUT no problem. My online franchise however is garbage when it comes to connections, no field goal attempts by AI and constant fake punts to give the other team great field position. The connection issue seems fishy. Server issues on my franchise but servers work great for MUT. Seems to me like they are intentionally jacking up the non money making servers to try and force you to play on the money making MUT servers. Everytime I have a franchise error I got to MUT just to see if I can connect and like clockwork MUT connects with no problem. It feels like they are trying to force you to play MUT in hopes you spend more money

Message 8 of 11 (4,591 Views)

Re: Madden 16 Franchise

★★★ Newbie

Do i have to remake our franchise 

Message 9 of 11 (4,576 Views)

Re: Madden 16 online franchise wont load

★★★ Newbie

several of my friends wont load

Message 10 of 11 (4,575 Views)