Re: Madden CFM Mobile or App Draft

by St0ne---Breaker

Original Post

Madden CFM Mobile or App Draft

★★★ Newbie
Season after season I'm running in to problems with setting up a good time to for everyone in our league to do our draft. Just like a normal draft on a app like, ESPN, Yahoo, etc with fantasy football, why isn't there an app to accommodate the people who can't sit in front of there gaming system and do their draft? The Madden Companion app is very useful when seeing who's online, the score and the schedule, but I really think there should be an app for users in CFM that can draft on the go without missing anything. I don't know how your developmental team works or if this post will even be answered, but I pray this such app can and will be created fast because it would help a lot of connected franchise users out for now and in the future. This will put faith in your fellow madden users. PLEASEEE create this app!

Thank you
Message 1 of 3 (4,176 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yea huge issue. Needs to be addressed!!!!
Message 2 of 3 (3,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For my lg it’s normally 26 of the 32 users that’s available for the draft.

if someone no they won’t be available they will normally trade their picks for established players.

or

Some will use the remote play feature now

and take their controller too work etc and connect their controller too their phone and draft that way.

key too this is have Xbox app download on your phone and then can pair controller too phone like Bluetooth. It will connect while away from your system 

Message 3 of 3 (668 Views)