Re: Madden 19 camera toggle

by DenverNative24

Original Post

Madden 19 camera toggle

★★★ Novice

After every game I have to go into the settings to turn the camera toggle off. Previous years never had this issue.  Once you set it up in your profile it was good to go.  Playing on Xbox One. 

Message 1 of 9 (4,888 Views)

★★ Novice

Very annoying I thought it was only me...

Message 2 of 9 (4,773 Views)

★ Novice

No, it's not just you and it is VERY annoying.  It's not only the camera toggle but sometimes its the assist settings as well - heat seaker, auto strafe etc.... I thought EA would fix this in the patch the other day but it was not addressed.  This happened in Madden 17 and 18 and was fixed in the first patch.  You would think they would learn from previous years....

Message 3 of 9 (4,746 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have same problem. It’s so irritating.
Message 4 of 9 (4,735 Views)

★ Novice
It’s not just you, happens to everyone EA needs to fix this. Always changes my coin toss options too.
Message 5 of 9 (4,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue and it gets annoying to check before every game especially when you're trying to play 25 games for weekend league. 

Message 6 of 9 (4,288 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here! I use the strategy control d pad. And every time I start a ranked head to head game in draft mut the camera toggle turns on and locks me on a player. I can’t get out of the player lock and it flips the screen and only allows me to be that player. I can’t audible my defense. I can’t put anyone into spy, or zones I can’t play pass or run. I can’t play underneath or overtop. And for offense it’s a pain to try to audible. So much more keys you have to push. And it won’t allow me to turn it off and back to how I have my settings saved. Does anyone know how to turn it back off? This sucks. I pay for tickets and ea just screws me over 

Message 7 of 9 (4,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here it changes mid-game for me
Message 8 of 9 (2,857 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Drehart9

When you visit the Settings>Game Options>Visual Feedback are you able to correct this under the Cameras section?

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 9 (2,818 Views)