Madden 17 suggestion

by thtkidbryan19

Original Post

Madden 17 suggestion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Love the game but I feel for the next madden you should make it a motion cover for example if it is cam newton on the cover which it should be for the season he has add this year. It would be of him dabbing and you can turn it in a way where he is doing the dabbing motions. Name is Bryan Castellanos if you want to give me credit Standard smile
Message 1 of 2 (380 Views)

Re: Madden 17 suggestion

★★ Novice

Here's my suggestion. Don't match players who have different playstyles. If all someone does is call a handful of plays, and I actually use different formations, concepts, and vary my play calling don't say you're doing your best to not match us up together. 

I firmly believe they don't care about H2H matchups. They claimed the new MM system was based on player x has a similar play-style to player y, but that's horse*. I don't sit in Cover 3 all game, I don't call the same * play over and over, and I don't use cheap exploits. When you force me to play someone like that it makes me play like them, WHICH I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT TO DO, and that starts the long dark road from which you cannot return.

Also the Cam Newton dab thing is a gesture invented by rapper 2 Chainz for when you cough into your elbow after you've taken a monster DAB. Dabs are a highly concentrated form of THC that get you really, really high. Caam Newton is a total moron for making it a "thing." I don't to see little kids doing gestures that are about doing drugs. I actually love dabs myself, but they're for people who can handle their * not little kids. It's certainly not okay for Newton to adopt it and make it his own thing... it's going to come back and bite him in the * once word gets out what it truly is.

Message 2 of 2 (368 Views)