Madden 16 xbox one - Stuck on "loading roster official" (Disappointed in EA)

by apacheredhawk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 16 xbox one - Stuck on "loading roster official" (Disappointed in EA)

★★★★★ Novice

I have had the game for over a week and had the game freeze on me once the first day during an hour play.

Since then It freezes at the into screen and is stuck on "loading roster official" .

I've deleted all the game content twice from my hard drive and nothing works,

including unplugging and resetting cable multiple times.

Other games I have work just fine online multiplayer.

Will think twice before spending $60 on a EA game that has not been properly vetted.

Respectfully,

Charles Hayman

Message 6 of 91 (31,668 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 16 xbox one - Stuck on "loading roster official" (Disappoi

Community Manager

We have reached the point where players who are still experiencing this issue will need the assistance of an EA Game Advisor.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 69 of 91 (11,018 Views)

All Replies

madden 16

★★★ Newbie

My madden 16 wont work it keeps saying cant load roster official. I have the game on disk, I tried the delete everywhere fix but that did not work, how can i fix this? 

Message 1 of 91 (31,585 Views)

Continuous load screen

★★★ Newbie
On madden 16 on the main load screen with Odell Beckem in the background it gets to "loading roster-official. Please don't turn off your system" and that's where it stays. I played the game for about 7 days before it happened. And I have returned the game and got a new one. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing works. Someone please help.
Message 2 of 91 (31,521 Views)

madden 16 wont load official roster

★★★ Newbie

I purchased 12,000 points from the playstation store and they will not load on my account when I open the game.  Can you please add the funds or refund my account.

Message 3 of 91 (31,502 Views)

stuck loading

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How long does it take to load roster official? mine has been running for 15 minutes I have xbox one

Message 4 of 91 (31,497 Views)

Cant play Madden 16

★★★ Newbie

Game gets to where it's downloading the roster and won't start at all. Tried reinstalling the game and no change. Have been waiting a whille to play the game now and am pretty disappointed with EA. 

Message 5 of 91 (31,535 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Happened to me this morning. What a joke
Message 7 of 91 (31,509 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@apac202@apacheredhawk

****EDIT****

Fixed issues

Unable to download roster update or tuning data:
We are aware that some players were unable to play online because they couldn't download the roster update or tuning data. 

We have fixed this issue and you should be able to download the updates without any problems. If you still get an error, try restarting your console. ​

barry.png
Message 8 of 91 (31,505 Views)

loading roster

★★★ Newbie

im stuck on the main screen with odel catching the ball over and over again with the loading official roster on the bottom right. i have this game for a week and a half. can i please play this.

Message 9 of 91 (31,502 Views)

help game is stuck on the loading screen

★★★ Newbie
Stuck on the main screen all it says is loading the roster
Message 10 of 91 (31,506 Views)