Madden 16 on ps4, "Our servers cannot provess your request at this time"

by Ray469

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 16 server error

★ Novice

Every time I try to continue my franchise I get the "Our servers cannot process your request at this time" code. This has been going on for four days and is very annoying. I have been playing for months without any issues. Please fix this issue or tell me how to fix it asap. Thank you. This is for Madden 16.

Message 1 of 13 (6,096 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error message

★ Novice
Try loading the franchise from the cloud, worked for me.

View in thread

Message 7 of 13 (7,596 Views)

All Replies

Our servers cannot process your request... Online franchise error

★★★ Newbie
March of 2016 Madden 2016 xbox one

For the last 3 weeks I have been unable to log in to play my Franchise mode. Xbox servers were down a few weeks ago for several days for me. Now, all of my games work fine except for Madden 16. All I want to do is play offline Franchise since I can't ever seem to access multi-player due to your server issues. Yet even this seems futile as I continue to get error messages.

First it was an error telling me I must log in to EA servers but upon visibly logging in it gives me an error. After spending days searching for a fix I found one that seemed to work. But now, since I don't get that error, I get "our servers cannot process your request at this time. We apologize blah blah blah. You have been returned to the main menu.

As I'm a psychic, yes I rebooted the Xbox one about a hundred times, I've reset the routers, modems and any of the * solutions that EA and other software companies have us chase when they don't have a real solution to offer. It's not an error on my end. If it were, then how does every other game I own, including EA titles work just fine. When xbox live was down I couldn't access Star wars Battlefronts for several days as just one example. Now it works just fine. This problem is Madden 16 specific.

And can someone please answer me why I can't play a single player franchise mode without having to be online to begin with? Who's genius idea was that? If I was in a league I could understand but Im just playing by myself.

My email address is [edit: email address removed] if you can offer a solution. I'm not interested in resetting my router and xbox one for the 102nd time though. I need a real solution.

I've purchased Madden every single year since the start but I'm done buying another $60 roster update that gets more buggy every year. My goodwill towards spending my hard earned money on future Madden games has run out. There is no reason I should have to search and search for weeks at a time to find a way just to log in to your garbage servers to play an OFFLINE game mode. This is a reason I dropped the EA all access and after spending $120 for Battlefronts and receiving what most argue is half a game, I'm to the point of frustration that I'll just stay clear of anything EA related.

I know I'm on a rant and as customer support I realize you didn't create the problem, you get stuck dealing with it. I hope you can help fix this problem but more importantly I hope you can pass this up to the people running this disaster in a hope that the thought of losing dollar signs in the future, perhaps dumb problems like being unable to log in to your games can be avoided. I'm awe struck that this is a problem to begin with!!
Message 2 of 13 (6,081 Views)

Madden 16 franchise my player not working

★★★ Newbie
Keep getting this message when i try to start a new career for a player in franchise. I have deleted all previous franchise modes and leagues.

Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience. You have been returned to the Main Menu.
Message 3 of 13 (6,033 Views)

Madden 16 on ps4, "Our servers cannot provess your request at this time"

★★ Newbie
Madden 16 on ps4, it keeps saying "Our servers cannot provess your request at this time" It has been doing this for over a day now. I reser modem and router to no avail. It was working fine before, but now I cannot get on to play a connected franchise. Has anyone experienced this or have any ideas for help?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 4 of 13 (6,063 Views)

Re: Madden 16 server error

★★★ Newbie

Any chance you've found a way around it? I can see it's been 2 months since this post and EA hasn't touched it.

Message 5 of 13 (5,878 Views)

Error message

★★★ Newbie
How do you fix the ea error message it says " ea servers are not avaible at this time please try again later " this has been happening for months please help
Message 6 of 13 (5,860 Views)

★ Novice
Try loading the franchise from the cloud, worked for me.
Message 7 of 13 (7,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This works!
Message 8 of 13 (4,812 Views)

Re: Madden 16 on ps4, "Our servers cannot provess your request at this time

★★★ Newbie
Did you get yours to work? I tried the cloud option to no avail.
Message 9 of 13 (3,437 Views)

Can't connect to Madden 16 Franchise on EA servers

★★★ Newbie

My friend and I both cannot get into our M16 franchise. 2 separate PS4s in 2 different households, and we get the same message that the server is experiencing a high volume of traffic and it can't process my request to access the league. I was chatting with an EA support person and he said I should report the issue here. It sounds like a known issue, and I see similar recent posts on here, so is it going to be fixed anytime soon? It's been at least 2 days now.

Message 10 of 13 (3,407 Views)