by EA_Barry

Original Post

Re: Madden 16 offline Franchise stuck on loading screeen

★ Apprentice

1/ Playing on XboxOne

2/ Meh Havoc

3/ has been happening since i brought the game EVERY TIME

4/ on my own, on and offline

5/ all my other games work, my internet is AWESOME. I build computers and know how to turn a router on and off before you start with idiotic replies how to troubleshoot and imply it is My fault your game is broken

Message 241 of 362 (1,341 Views)

★★★ Novice
My god. Pressing B worked for me too. Seriously- WTF? I had to absolutely mash the button the whole time but it got me back to the CFM screen.
Message 242 of 362 (1,337 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah sorry I didn't know what the button for XBox is. Happy it worked for someone else!!

Now EA...fix this *!!

Ps. You're welcome for providing a work around...how do I get a job?! LOL
Message 243 of 362 (1,328 Views)

★ Apprentice

Maybe the button mashing works for some ? ? ? tried for a few games last night, didn't help. Have the latest patch running and still the spinning football of death.

4-5 mins to shut down the console and restart every time to get to franchise menu post game

Message 244 of 362 (1,495 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So I had time to play a few more games this weekend and the problem is still happening. When I click finish after a game I get kicked back to the main menu and then the football is back. So far mashing the B button on xbox one has got me back to the franchise menu but the patch has not resolved the problem. This is a new franchise created after the path was installed. 

This was first posted late august and now here we are in October with out a fix. If it gets addressed again I'm sure it'll be rolled into a bigger patch so assume another month before another attempt at a resolution.   This might be my last madden for a while after this.   

Message 245 of 362 (1,470 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah i am also having the same problem, I would finish a game in Connected Franchise (Offline or Online it dont matter), then after the game is over, i attempted to go back to the franchise menu, and thats where it gets stuck on the spinning football and nothing else happens, i see nfl.com at the bottom and my gamertag at the top and thats it, nothing happens, it happens after every game i play, please EA fix this.

Message 246 of 362 (1,443 Views)

★★ Novice
I have done some more testing and I played four games yesterday and one today. 2 of the 4 games yesterday mashing the circle button worked and got me back to the menu. The other 2 didn't and I got the spinning football of death. Today with one game it again didn't work so I'm batting at 2 of 5. My guess is that it can't be a corrupted file (like EA suggest) because then it wouldn't ever go back to the menu!? Plus it wouldn't save the game you just played it's definitely got something to do with the menu freezing and not loading.
Message 247 of 362 (1,435 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah i  tried doing the tapping the * outta the B button on the xbox but it doesnt work for me at all

Message 248 of 362 (1,426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry wrote:

This issue should now be resolved with Madden NFL 16 Title Update #2:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Info-Madden-NFL-16-Title-Update-2-Now-Available/td-p/48275...

Please let us know if that is not the case. Thanks.

@EA_Barry This was never a problem for me - until the update. The "fix" now seems to have created the problem for me.

You mentioned in previous posts about specific set of circumstances - what are these circumstances? Perhaps it would help players to know them, so they can avoid them?

Either way, this is not fixed.

I cannot play any CFM that I started before the update. I started a new one and the same issue in Year 1 Preseason game 2. So I have managed to avoid this mystical set of circumstances before the update, but I have somehow managed to stumble upon them after the update. Really? 

Message 249 of 362 (1,421 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

While this issue is resolved for some, it is not resolved for everyone. We are investigating the remaining causes of this and will post any further updates as available.

*This issue is not yet fully resolved. Marked as solution to bring visibility to current status.

barry.png
Message 250 of 362 (3,047 Views)