Original Post

Re: Madden 16 keeps playing intro

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem as well!

• Which platform are you on? XB1
  • What country are you in? USA
  • Is your game up to date? Yes
  • Is your console system software up to date? Yes
  • Can you let us know if fully closing the game after playing (so a hard save is performed) stops this occurring. No

I've deleted all local game same data, uninstall Madden and reinstalled and still same problem.  When I go to share and manage files and then go to Load and delete files, I can't even delete my Madden profile.  It just keeps saying please wait at the bottom and does nothing.  I can click the LB and RB button and go to the other save files when this happens.  I also notice when I go to all files where it list your Madden profile, rosters, game saves and whatever else you have saved.  Every file there has a date beside it except my Madden profile save data.  I don't know if it's always like that because I never paid attention to it before.  So makes me think the save data for your Madden profile is corrupted.

Message 31 of 57 (3,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Can you let us know if fully closing the game after playing (so a hard save is performed) stops this occurring? Does not Help

Have deleted profile information, reinstalled the game, fully closed the game, restarted the xbox...nothing helps

Message 32 of 57 (3,633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as well!

• Can you let us know if fully closing the game after playing (so a hard save is performed) stops this occurring. It does not. I also unplugged the xbox to make sure it fully shut down.

I've deleted all local game same data, uninstall Madden and reinstalled and still same problem.

Please put a patch through or I will stop playing this game and will not plan on purchasing future installments. Have been a fan since '05 and have never been so frustrated with the franchise.

Message 33 of 57 (3,604 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ok just found the fix for this problem.  This was from another post I found on muthead.  <---click this link if you've never been here very useful information.  Ok back to the matter at hand.  I can't take credit for this so here's how to fix it.

To resolve this issue, you will need to clear out the local data for madden 16 associated with your Gamer tag. To do so, please see the steps below:

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen.

- From the Home screen, select My games & apps.
- Highlight Madden 16 2015, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
- Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamer tag under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
- You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data.
- Delete from console will remove the local copy of this save. You can retrieve it from the cloud the next time you play.  <---- see side note below
- Turn off the console and unplug it from the Outlet and plug it back in.
- Leave the console for 30 seconds to clear out the cache and then turn the console back on.

After completing the above steps, please load up Madden 16. This will prompt an automatic resync of your data with the Xbox Live servers. There is a chance that this will provide a message "Failed to synchronize data". If this occurs, simply select the "Retry" option. This should prompt it to complete properly. At that point you should be able to play as normal.

Side Note

One thing for me though.  The part I have in bold and underlined, you are given 2 options here, you are given the choice to delete profile data from the console, and the other choice is to delete profile data from everywhere.  I tried to delete from the console first but it didn't work for me,  I had to delete data from everywhere for it to work.  When you delete from everywhere which means from your console and the cloud you will loose any game saves you have locally.  So if you are playing CFM and have it stored locally it will be gone.  MUT on the other hand is stored on the EA cloud so it's all there.  Now if you read my post from above you will see on the screen shots there my profile had no date so that means the file is corrupted.  Now since doing this trick my profile now has a date listed by it and when I log in, I log in to the menu now and no more Superbowl!

Message 34 of 57 (10,066 Views)

★★★ Novice

From my EA support ticket...

Greetings,

I would like to inform you this is something which is decided by the game developers. We are not authorized to make changes in it. I would suggest you to post the concern on EA official forum. Forums are the best platform to directly communicate with the developers provided by the EA. Here is the link:

https://help.ea.com/en/article/madden-nfl-16-troubleshooting-and-common-questions/                          

Regards,
Nitin Pratap S.
EA Customer Experience

So basically we are SOL...

Message 35 of 57 (3,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Try starting the game without being signed in and sign in after pressing any button
Message 36 of 57 (3,339 Views)

Re: License Agreement/ Intro

★★★ Newbie
Same here .
Message 37 of 57 (2,873 Views)

Re: License Agreement/ Intro

★★★ Novice

I have the solution to the problem a couple of post up.

Message 38 of 57 (2,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you so much! Worked perfectly! You're a savior
Message 39 of 57 (2,745 Views)

Madden16

★★★ Newbie
Madden16 keeps making me go through super bowl50
Message 40 of 57 (2,634 Views)