Re: Madden 16 for Xbox one won't connect to ea servers

by crwnedprince

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

The purpose of this post is fairly specific. Regarding Xbox One connectivity, I will post standard troubleshooting steps which will benefit most people with connectivity issues. Having said that, what we are looking for is Xbox One users who have completed the below troubleshooting and are still unable to connect at all. More specifically X1 users who have never connected, not intermittent connectivity, I mean users who have not been able to play online even once.

If after completing these steps you still cannot connect at all then please post the following requested info:

• Your country
  • Your Internet Provider
  • Your router make and model
  • Wired connection possible - Y/N

Thank you, we appreciate your co-operation.

CC: @mardawg88@ktabel01@Pdcan@steinghost@1969RBG

barry.png
Message 21 of 49 (2,502 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ok,  first and foremost, none of us should have to go through all of this to play a game. I can't hook my game directly to my router so that's a no go. Everything else I've tried already. I have to renew my gold in about a week but that didn't have to make a difference. Yall want people to reset ports for all kinds of different games and that isn't right. I'm tired of trying to play online. I've exhausted every effort that I had trying to make this right but it's pathetic that any of us has to go through this just to play games with all of the money we've spent. I'm done now. Tired of trying and not trying to anymore. You all need to make your games right instead of consistently trying to highjack people's networks that you all are in business with. This is *!!! 

Message 22 of 49 (2,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to log on...at least once...it worked after I power cycled my Xbone. Seems really lame if I have to do this every time...MY Xbone is always a hard connection instead of wireless. I don't have to do this with any other game only Madden.

So it did work but then I left and came back and couldn't log on again so I got mad and just turned it off. I haven't checked since, its been about 4 days. I'll try again tonight.

Message 23 of 49 (2,425 Views)

★★ Novice

For the last several days I have been unable to connect to the ea servers I keep getting the same error message that's he servers can not process my request at this time. I've restarted my console and everything else but still nothing. Please help

Message 24 of 49 (2,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exact same issue dude... Wtf..
Message 25 of 49 (2,318 Views)

★★ Novice

I need help its been about a week since I have been able to connect to the ea servers please help

Message 26 of 49 (2,306 Views)

★★ Novice

Your country USA 
Your Internet Provider optimum
Your router make and model optimum router 
Wired connection possible - Y/N no

Message 27 of 49 (2,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

1. USA

2. Comcast 100+Mb

3. TP-Link Archer C7 (Have tried with Asus router as well)

4. Is directly hardwired to router.

I have done everything in the troubleshooting steps, forwarded ports, tried a different router, even uninstalled and reinstalled and I cannot connect to EA servers in either Madden 16 or EA Access.  I have an up-to-date XBox Live Account, and that is clearly working properly.  I bought this model of the XBox One specifically because it came with Madden 16 because I like the MUT mode. Please help get this resolved.

Message 28 of 49 (2,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im ready to throw mine fix this

Message 29 of 49 (2,156 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm Sick of this issue, I have played some of my franchise games 3 times to get it to save the damn stats! I keep getting " You have lost connection to the EA servers. Scores and stats from this game will not be recorded."  I live in the USA, am connected to Xbox live Gold, I have a Wired Connection and have reset the router and cable modem. Heck, I even had an issue getting into this forum. I paid $60 for this dang game and I shouldn't have to play a game three times for it to save! Why does it have to be connected to EA to save, This needs to be fixed!

Message 30 of 49 (2,098 Views)