Original Post

Re: Madden 16 for Xbox one won't connect to ea servers

★★★★★ Newbie
Same. This is really pissing me off
Message 11 of 49 (4,360 Views)

Community Manager

@chickenman363@mardawg88@dannyra9@tonyg1723@ramasis2g

There is not any server issue preventing your connection at the time of this post.

Be sure your EA Account and Gamertag are linked: http://help.ea.com/en/article/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

It is possible your NAT is set to strict, try the steps detailed here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/online-ports-for-madden-nfl-16/

Also, restart your router and console and connect directly to it with a cable and then retry at that point.

barry.png
Message 12 of 49 (4,341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I've tried that within my router and also did it through windows firewall. I'm running Windows 10. It didn't work and I have no way of connecting it directly to my router to play it. It shouldn't be this difficult. Yes my NAT is set to strict and it's still at strict even after following the instructions. @EA_Barry

Message 13 of 49 (4,181 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

At least you can connect. I've had mine a month now and still haven't played online yet. This is for any EA game you play. I don't have a game yet that's not made by EA so I don't think I would have any problems.......hopefully at least. 

Message 14 of 49 (4,180 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm wore out trying now. It took me through hell and high water. 

Message 15 of 49 (4,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. I am logged into my xbox one, and when I try to sign into EA it just keeps loading, when I am able to get online i have lost connection during ranked matches. I don't get why the game will connect to the server and most times it won't. Never had this issue before. When I exit out of the game and load the game disc and it loads from the initial start screen I can log on every time, but when the game is in the xbox and it loads in the main game screen that is when I can sign into my name and reads it fine, but when I try to sign online to play the game that is when I have the issue. I am re-installing the game to see if that helps, but this is ridiculous to have an issue a couple months after the game is out.  

Message 16 of 49 (4,144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This has been going on for a lot of us. I wonder if it's just Xbox One or Playstation also? I've never heard of any problems playing online with Playstation . I'm about close to giving up on it and just play the computer. This is straight *!! @ShamanSoul

Message 17 of 49 (4,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also had this problem and EA did not handle it well. The first time I called EA they directed me to submit my issue online and made a huge emphasis on "not being put on hold!" Well once I got my call-back, I was immediately put on hold for 30 minutes while the lady was directing me to the "right department." I hung up and went to the "live chat support" and tried to work with someone there, but they ended up questioning everything I was saying and the whole conversation ended with him saying that he really doesn't know what I am talking about. This made me very frustrated and I waited to call back the next day. When I called back, the man on the phone immediately tried to help me, rather than sending me to the "right department," and after 45min of trial and error, he had no solution other than to contact my internet provider. So I called my internet provider and they were so confused as to why EA would send me to them for this problem. My internet provider said they had no control over it and said that this problem should be able to be fixed through the xbox itself. I am beyond trying to figure out how to fix this and I have barely played this game that I payed for because of this problem. Oh, and my xbox live works just fine for any other game. 

EA, you have made me extremely frustrated.

Message 18 of 49 (4,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problems. I just bought (9/18/2015) Madden 16 and every time I try to log in to the EA servers it just sits there. It worked on the 1st day I bought and installed the game and has not worked since. I cant even start a Franchise game or anything all I get to do it exhibition games...and why is there no game simulation anymore? Sometimes I just want to see how teams do against each other.

Message 19 of 49 (3,852 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This is still a problem. Can't connect a majority of the time and when I do every franchise game disconnected second half. Game is unusable and will be returned for a full refund.
Message 20 of 49 (3,807 Views)