Madden 16 connectivity issues

by llithiuml

Original Post

Madden 16 connectivity issues

★★★ Newbie
Recently I have constantly been getting disconnected from the EA Servers while playing Madden 16 on the Xbox One. I have a wired connection and great connection to the Internet. I have allowed access to the TCP: 53, 80, 3074 ports and UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500 ports. I have cleared the cache on my computer as well, and my NAT Type is open. But yet every time I go into a game I get disconnected within a few minutes of the game starting. A notification pops up saying "You have been removed from the game due to a network timeout." I don't know what else to do. Only Madden gives me this issue and I'm getting sick of it. I just want to be able to play MUT and Draft Champions without getting unnecessary losses and losing a lot of coins. If anyone has any recommendations or advice to help me resolve this I would greatly appreciate it. I know this is kind of long, sorry, but thank you.
Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Re: Madden 16 connectivity issues

★★★★★ Expert

You do not get two copies of the same message to post here, just one.  The duplicate is just not acceptable. 

Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)