Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Madden 16 connectivity issues

by llithiuml

Original Post

Madden 16 connectivity issues

★★★★ Newbie
Recently I have constantly been getting disconnected from the EA Servers while playing Madden 16 on the Xbox One. I have a wired connection and great connection to the Internet. I have allowed access to the TCP: 53, 80, 3074 ports and UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500 ports. I have cleared the cache on my computer as well, and my NAT Type is open. But yet every time I go into a game I get disconnected within a few minutes of the game starting. A notification pops up saying "You have been removed from the game due to a network timeout." I don't know what else to do. Only Madden gives me this issue and I'm getting sick of it. I just want to be able to play MUT and Draft Champions without getting unnecessary losses and losing a lot of coins. If anyone has any recommendations or advice to help me resolve this I would greatly appreciate it. I know this is kind of long, sorry, but thank you.
Message 1 of 2 (131 Views)

Re: Madden 16 connectivity issues

★★★★★ Expert

You do not get two copies of the same message to post here, just one.  The duplicate is just not acceptable. 

Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help