Re: Madden 16 cfm player progression

by SPO_Blitz13

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
So, to fix this problem, I tried making one of the positions get more xp. I went to the xp slider and made the postulation get 300% more xp, but after that week he less xp. Does anyone know if I did anything wrong or how to fix this?
Message 71 of 79 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie
*position
Message 72 of 79 (1,112 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Now that they included the sliders it's a little better but I still think player progression slow just not as slow. They should make an option that goes like up to 600%. Also they should use decimals because when sliding all The way to 300 it takes forever especially when you do it for every position. The game prep needs to be improved ea went completely away from how they did it in madden 15. Cfm in Madden 15 was great, players progressed fast maybe a little too fast. I remember after winning the super bowl with Johnny manizel and I had like 90,000 xp at the end of the season. Which was nice I like to be able to make that much after finishing the Superbowl. Give us the option to be able to do that. But set a standard and then let us as the players decide how quick they develop. so they need to improve that to make it better. In game prep they need to make it where we choose how many hours go into that player instead of choosing who we wanna improve and then we got to do the process 8 Times since you get about 80 hours a week. The only way you will use 80 hours in one process is by prepping multiple players but I like to focus On certain players. I'm more of one to do instant xp not in game drills I'm just trying to hurry On and get on to the next game. Because in Madden 15 the game drills weren't by much more. For me to put in an extra couple minutes or longer just to get 200 or 300 more xp I believe it was a waste they should make it worth more since it takes up more of your time. I don't know about too much about the other game modes because all I usally play is cfm it my favorite. But I like other stuff they added like how many times a person played a certain game ( trying to catch the cheaters in your league) or forcing wins for home or away. I like how you can see your team in the team screen and it basically your depth chart which was originally only in mut. I like the things to do screen it a lot more simple and easy not as complicated as Madden 15 was because it seem like there was too much stuff On a particular screen. I like the graphics and the different types the catches and the gameplay mechanics and how the receivers and corners go at it with each other. I can honestly say Madden 16 the best as far as everything with the exception of cfm mode. Only complaint I have about cfm mode is the player progression everything else is great I like the different menus and how organized it is. I believe EA gonna make Madden better and better.
Message 73 of 79 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Novice

this was a complete A-hole move. I guess since I don't spend more than the initial $60 I don't get the same fair treatment as the online folks. That's totally despicable. 

Please let let me know what I can do to get a refund. Maybe you can sell my game to someone that plays online since you clearly don't care about my satisfaction.

Message 74 of 79 (1,011 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Completely agree 100%

I have purchased this game EVERY year since 99.. next year YOU LOST A CUSTOMER!

Message 75 of 79 (963 Views)

★ Novice

Playing on Xbox one.  It's the same.  The ONLY positions that have drill available are QB (3 or 4) DL (tackling) LB (tackling) and DB (Tackling)  They removed the rest of the drills during a patch.

Also, as a side note, getting a game goal and receiving 35xp is BS.....  that is 10% of 1 point into the players cheapest stat....  and 35 of the 2k+ required for the skills.....  not to mention to get their development from normal to quick is like 20k......  wtf EA? 

Message 76 of 79 (837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

thats the biggest of the xp problems if you ask me. 20k+ to increase the development speed is just stupid, and there should NOT be 3 levels, two at most. 

The only correlation I can find is 1st round picks sometimes get superstar, but not always. There is no real life correlation there in my opinion. If the progression system was the same and everyone was moving at superstar speed I think it might just work. (while also fixing the 35 points for accomplishments bs that is noted above).

Message 77 of 79 (832 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
May 14, 2016 and still no fix for offline CFM. I agree with several others who stated they feel that offline users are being stiffed if they aren't paying more than the original $60 purchase price.

I have bought this game EVERY YEAR since the original release and WILL NOT purchase Madden 17 unless the offline CFM progression is readjusted to allow players to develop more quickly.

In the meantime, I have resorted to playing '15 and have been dealing with the miserable freezing issue it has on PS3.

Way to reward a loyal customer, EA... two years in a row, you have released a game with serious issues for end users.

#sarcasmoff
Message 78 of 79 (822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm just now experiencing this lame feature. I created a SS in CFM..... he is a 96, but literally can't do anything.

Hard Hitter - he can't tackle, much less hit anyone

Coverage - Computer goes away from where ever he lines up ...it's automatic

INTs - he drops everything

XP - you can't get any, so he never gets any better

I came looking for this topic on the forums and here was your post. EA is terrible. It is one of the saddest stories in gaming that they continue to get the NFL ..... there game is garbage.....and don't even get me going on the abomination that is Pokemon in Pads.......er, ...........I mean MUT.

Message 79 of 79 (787 Views)