Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Madden 16 Freezing for PS3

by Sasnak_Kid

Original Post

Madden 16 Freezing for PS3

★★ Newbie
My God EA can't get their football right. Even on here for ask a question Madden 16 isn't an option yet. As far back as I can recall Madden 25, 15, and now 16 have had chronic issues freezing during Connected Franchise Mode. It varies between freezing right before I start a football game, after a game finishes, during a game, as well as on occasion. Just going through menus and any loading screens. I have FIFA 15 and have played many other EA games and never experienced this issue on any of them. I own Madden 16 for the PS3 and I thought maybe it was just PS3 users experiencing the issue but the forums indicate Xbox 1 and other consoles have has the exact same issue. So my question is this, why hasn't EA fixed this? It isn't a small audience experiencing this it's in fact nearly everyone. I buy sports games for the franchise modes. I like feeling like the owner, coach, or players. I'm not fond of playing 12 year olds online hearing them complain or rage quit. I just want to relax and enjoy the game but after 3 straight installments I feel ripped off, ignored, and frustrated. I want my money back, I want EA to be accountable. I want justice.

FIX THIS EA!
Message 1 of 8 (2,786 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is the 2nd year in a row that the game freezes in offline CFM. As someone who has been playing (and purchasing) this game annually since the first edition, I am very disappointed that EA can't get this right.

I am having more frequent freezing issues in offline CFM than last year...

Message 2 of 8 (2,730 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue, I will make it half way through game one of the Connect Franchise Mode and FREEZE. I never had this problem with any game I have ever bought for my PS3 but Madden the game I always trusted is kicking my in the Coconuts. Only thing the guy at Game Stop would say is upgrade to a PS4 and honestly the way I feel, if I did I wouldn't buy Madden 16, this is crazy

Message 3 of 8 (2,417 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Here too. So broken it should be fraud to sell.

Message 4 of 8 (2,005 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same reason I'm here. I',m out $150 in the last two years for games that I cant even play! Anybody getting any resolution on this?

Message 5 of 8 (1,997 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issues on my end and both 15 and now 16 have done this
Message 6 of 8 (1,481 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue when I create a player on the Xbox 360!

Message 7 of 8 (1,367 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I am feeling you.  Though I have a PS4, it is very doubtful that I will purchase another Madden game.  Football is really not my thing (Golf is, and they destroyed the Tiger Woods franchise), so I have a PS4 that is/will sit around and collect dust.

Message 8 of 8 (755 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help