Re: Madden 16 Freezing for PS3

by HumanDrummer

Original Post

Madden 16 Freezing for PS3

★★ Newbie
My God EA can't get their football right. Even on here for ask a question Madden 16 isn't an option yet. As far back as I can recall Madden 25, 15, and now 16 have had chronic issues freezing during Connected Franchise Mode. It varies between freezing right before I start a football game, after a game finishes, during a game, as well as on occasion. Just going through menus and any loading screens. I have FIFA 15 and have played many other EA games and never experienced this issue on any of them. I own Madden 16 for the PS3 and I thought maybe it was just PS3 users experiencing the issue but the forums indicate Xbox 1 and other consoles have has the exact same issue. So my question is this, why hasn't EA fixed this? It isn't a small audience experiencing this it's in fact nearly everyone. I buy sports games for the franchise modes. I like feeling like the owner, coach, or players. I'm not fond of playing 12 year olds online hearing them complain or rage quit. I just want to relax and enjoy the game but after 3 straight installments I feel ripped off, ignored, and frustrated. I want my money back, I want EA to be accountable. I want justice.

FIX THIS EA!
Message 1 of 8 (4,959 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is the 2nd year in a row that the game freezes in offline CFM. As someone who has been playing (and purchasing) this game annually since the first edition, I am very disappointed that EA can't get this right.

I am having more frequent freezing issues in offline CFM than last year...

Message 2 of 8 (4,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue, I will make it half way through game one of the Connect Franchise Mode and FREEZE. I never had this problem with any game I have ever bought for my PS3 but Madden the game I always trusted is kicking my in the Coconuts. Only thing the guy at Game Stop would say is upgrade to a PS4 and honestly the way I feel, if I did I wouldn't buy Madden 16, this is crazy

Message 3 of 8 (4,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here too. So broken it should be fraud to sell.

Message 4 of 8 (4,128 Views)

★ Novice

Same reason I'm here. I',m out $150 in the last two years for games that I cant even play! Anybody getting any resolution on this?

Message 5 of 8 (4,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issues on my end and both 15 and now 16 have done this
Message 6 of 8 (3,604 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue when I create a player on the Xbox 360!

Message 7 of 8 (3,490 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am feeling you.  Though I have a PS4, it is very doubtful that I will purchase another Madden game.  Football is really not my thing (Golf is, and they destroyed the Tiger Woods franchise), so I have a PS4 that is/will sit around and collect dust.

Message 8 of 8 (2,878 Views)