MUT Rewards / Account Not Syncing

by ihaveneverknown

Original Post

MUT Rewards / Account Not Syncing

★★ Novice

Hello EA Barry,

While I assume that I'll likely receive the same radio silence or canned response as my last 6 attempts at finding resolve, as the popular expression goes, "The 7th times a charm!"

My MUT Rewards is still showing 0 packs opened and my account is not syncing / showing on the MUT web app page after logging in. (No joy in clearing cache.)

As another brave member posted in his thread, let me preface this by saying:

1. Yes I am sure I signed up with the right account.
  2. Yes I am sure I am logged in with said account.

3. The only reward I have received was the initial one when I setup the account with mutrewards.com

Please advise.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (396 Views)

Re: MUT Rewards / Account Not Syncing

★★ Novice

Bump

Message 2 of 5 (378 Views)

Community Manager

@ihaveneverknown

Here is the info I have for you: It appears you recently signed up for MUT Rewards on 03/22 and did not get the reward on 03/24. This is most likely because you did not open enough packs to get that reward. The reason you are not seeing packs opened on the website has not been determined.

barry.png
Message 3 of 5 (374 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Barry

Thanks for the research and reply. 

As this appears to be an open and on-going support issue can you please tell me how many packs I have opened? To that end, what recourse or actions can I take to be involved in MUT promotions or the similar that require screenshots of my status et al if I am unable to obtain such due to technical issues by EA.

Are the issues with my MUT account not updating and my profile not being view on the Web App related? 

Thank's for your help. Two months is a rather ridiculously long time to be ignored.

Message 4 of 5 (369 Views)

Community Manager

@ihaveneverknown

Your reward level should be unaffected as this appears to be a display issue on our website.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (354 Views)