Re: MADDEN 16 ONLINE RANKING POINTS ISSUES, NOT SHOWING UP

by theWhiskeynixon

Original Post

MADDEN 16 ONLINE RANKING POINTS ISSUES, NOT SHOWING UP

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

IF YOU READ THIS IN DETAIL YOU WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE ISSUE IS IM TRYING TO EXPLAIN. IF YOU KNOW OF ANY ACTUAL SOLUTIONS PLEASE COMMENT BELOW. 

ALSO IF ANYONE CAN YPLOAD A PICTURE OF THEIR MY LEADERBOARD RS TAB FROM THE THE ONLINE H2H MENU in the comments THAT'S WOULD BE GREAT AND APPRECIATED

Madden online Rank issues continue, I've posted before, I've called before and nothing. They act as if they have no clue what I'm talking about but I come here and I see that people are having the same issues as I am. So I've explained it in detail below.

My online rank doesn't show despite me having over 7400 ranking points, I beat top 100 players regularly but still nothing. Before you waste time saying that maybe I haven't won enough  games or something of that nature I have and I've been ranked before. The issue is my ranking points seem to not register with there leaderboards or my friends, they cannot see me on the compare to friends ranking list either.

Notice in the attachments that the Compare Stats section to the right has on two RS (right stick) scroll options, there are supposed to be three. COMPARE STATS ---- MY LEADERBOARDS ---- TOP 100 There is no "My Leaderboards" scroll option. Something isn't connecting my progress to the online ranking systems. Even if you're 0-100 it should show you in the bottom "99%" for example in this MY LEADERBOARD menu, that's your ranking percentage. 200 wins, +70 games over losses, I'm at least top 300 at this point but my ranking points aren't registering. 

&

I've removed gamer tag from my Xbox and recovered it, I've also Uninstalled madden and reinstalled it as well. I've opened ports specifically, I've called xfinity, I've called Xbox support, I've contacted EA directly and nothing.

Please answer, at least and help me and the many others who have been having this issue FOR YEARS. LOSING FANS, CUSTOMERS AND MONEY 

Message 1 of 20 (7,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem on ps4

Message 2 of 20 (7,207 Views)

madden 16 ps4 ranked to un ranked

★★★ Newbie

madden 16 ps4 online ranking reg head to head match ups. i was ranked now im unranked ea sports is no help no answers no clue what im talking about i dont play connected franchise or mut just reg online match ups can someone please tell me what is going on

Message 3 of 20 (7,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same exact issue! Any solution yet?
Message 4 of 20 (7,128 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Don't know why but I also have the same problem!!😟
Message 5 of 20 (7,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem ive played almost 300 head to head games and no rank. my record is 149-142, not the greatest but I just played someone whos record was 31-34 and they were ranked 68998. I was ranked in top 10-15% on madden 15. I called and talked to someone at EA. they cant do anything but they did acknowledge that a lot of people are having this problem.

Message 6 of 20 (7,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem.  Current record is 201-156 with over 7800 ranking points and no rank is showing up for me.  Contacted EA about it and they only sent me an email with basic troubleshooting info that has nothing to do with the game (ex. updated software).  Always thought it was just my system but appears to be a common problem.

Message 7 of 20 (6,961 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is still happening in Madden 17 58 wins 28 loses an no rank .
Message 8 of 20 (6,218 Views)

★ Pro

Same thing on Madden 17 on PS4. I've been posting about this recently and sad to see people have been having this problem over a year and still no fix or even admission from EA that it's a problem. At least have the decency to say you know it's a problem and aren't going to fix it instead of pretending it isn't a problem.

Message 9 of 20 (6,032 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

In my experience, all the players who aren't ranked consistently use broken play styles and exploit the same plays over and over again. Additionally, players who aren't ranked consistently make ridiculous calls such as going for it on 4th down in the first three quarters, using unrealistic defenses such as quarters for most of the game, and do things like take timeouts when they have already won the game. Given all this, I would suspect you aren't playing football but rather "let's try to break the game." Stop doing that. Have a nice day. Standard smile

(You will see my record in the attached screenshot posted on the left compared with a player who did all the things I just described on the right. If he hadn't disqualified himself by his play style, he would most likely be ranked somewhere around #25,000.)

Message 10 of 20 (5,654 Views)