MADDEN 16 CFM RESIGNING PLAYERS ISSUE!!!

by Mdawg120

Original Post

Re: MADDEN 16 CFM RESIGNING PLAYERS ISSUE!!!

★ Novice
I totally agree Zombie!!
Message 21 of 32 (849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to know if this is going to be fixed or if I need to take my copy up to gamestop and trade it in. BTW this is the last ea game I buy new. From here on out I will be buying used. EA gets no more of my money until they prove that they can put out a working game day 1. I'm sure I'm not the only person that is tired of buying EA games just have them almost unplayable for the first 3 months.

Message 22 of 32 (844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

experiencing same issue however i have 2 issues with this nimber 1 the player will increase his numbers and rating over the year which mean i will have to pay more...also in actions news stories other teams announce contract extensions during the year 

Message 23 of 32 (830 Views)

★★★ Newbie

they are too busy to count FAT STACKS?

Message 24 of 32 (753 Views)

★★★ Novice
Everyone the issue has been fixed or it may just be a glitch no need to restart your cfm everyone ! I have your answer to all your problems ! After you complete your first year in cfm. Come your second year u can resign players during the regular season like u should be able too! I resigned half my players already and I am only in week two trust me it works I wouldn't reply to you guys if it didn't !
Message 25 of 32 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Dude I'm having the same problem I thought I was the only one who caught this .. I'm a huge Broncos fan so I kno who contracts ends and who still under contract , I did some searching around and notice they got DT contract right when u edit him on the main screen but once u get on CFM it changes for some odd reason ????
Message 26 of 32 (701 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Not true.
Message 27 of 32 (661 Views)

Help Cant resighn players

★★★ Newbie
I am having troubles resigning a couple playes in madden 16 ultimate team mode. It says i need to add contract to the player. But will not let me happening in 2 positions. And i only have a few players because i just started. I have not been able to play online for a few days now cuz of this problem. Someone please help
Message 28 of 32 (649 Views)

Re: Help Cant resighn players

★★★ Novice
Taz it's only the first season then after that there are no issues re signing I am on my 2017 season in cfm and can resign and and whatnot at will as I please
Message 29 of 32 (626 Views)

Re: Can't resign players madden 16

★★★ Newbie

Me too

Message 30 of 32 (582 Views)