MADDEN 16 CFM RESIGNING PLAYERS ISSUE!!!

by Mdawg120

Original Post

MADDEN 16 CFM RESIGNING PLAYERS ISSUE!!!

★★★ Novice
I am having trouble and a big issue with resigning players in cfm offline. No matter what contract I offer players that need to be resigned they will not accept. They decline. It allowed me to resign one player. Which was josh Gordon then after that nothing. What is causing the terrible issue?? Please get back to me ASAP with a response and answer to this and please get it fixed ASAP !!!! Thank you.
Message 2 of 32 (19,382 Views)

Can't resign players madden 16

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I can not resign any of my players no matter how high I pay them or how low their rating is and I have lots of cap
Message 1 of 32 (19,541 Views)

Re: Can't resign players madden 16

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem in my online madden franchise. Trying to offer a 75 overall wide receiver 7 mill more than he's asking for and he will not sign. This goes for every player I try to resign.. any fixes or more similar issues?
Message 3 of 32 (19,413 Views)

Re: MADDEN 16 CFM RESIGNING PLAYERS ISSUE!!!

★★★ Newbie
Bump

Really want this figured out. Makes it very difficult to keep the team together. Several times players took much lesser deals in free agency than I offered them prior to trying free agency
Message 4 of 32 (19,270 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.  I've been able to re-sign one player, but now when I try to re-sign any other player they decline.  I'm offering awesome contracts.  For example, say a player is requesting a contract for 1 year for $840k.  I can offer them 1 year for $1 million and they decline.  I've done different variations of bonus and contract money, and always declined.  Please get this fixed!

Message 5 of 32 (19,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ive noticed this too, idk if this was put in the game on purpose to simulate "real life" but this is how that works. No none of them will accept the contract you offer them until you get to the offseason, then you have one more final offer you can even bring your offer back down or close  to what they asked for and they will accept. Ive even signed lower rated players for less then what they asked for after all seaon me offering 1000's some times millions more.

Message 6 of 32 (19,116 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
So u trying to say it most definently works in the off season just not in the regular season ??
Message 7 of 32 (18,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes. You will be able to resign your players once the offseason starts. For whatever reason, during the season they almost never sign. I guess they're too busy thinking about and playing football to bothered with a contract extension. Just be patient and you can sign them at a better rate in the offseason.

Message 8 of 32 (18,906 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ok Ty so much !
Message 9 of 32 (18,902 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any one having an issue using Denver and it showing you have to resign Demaryius Thomas who already has a 5 year contract and not Von Miller who needs to be resigned.

Message 10 of 32 (18,785 Views)