Re: Lost 700k in coins during the draft badge patch

by badatti2ude

Original Post

Lost 700k in coins during the draft badge patch

★★★★ Novice

While EA was patching the Gold draft badges to sliver I was tring to sell my 99 Marcus Allen. It sold but for $269k and I posted it for $969k. This is over 700k lost and I have no idea what went wrong because This WAS my best player.

Message 1 of 3 (169 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If this was your average card it would be no big deal but it is not. I have seen people quick sell and get a CS grant back for mating a mistake and this is the same ballpark on whose part I am not 100% sure. I dont even care anout those gold draft cards that turned silver...This is the one and only 25 years of playing Madden will I ask for this pass.

Message 2 of 3 (155 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can not say 100% is this was a glitch on the server or my fault but I will say that if it was a quick sell then I wouldn't be spending the past 3 to 4 days to write this wrong. Either way we all make mistakes the same way you guys put gold draft badges in the solo sets and later had to change them out for the silver draft badges.

What really sux is I feel like I have won a Darwin award for going to all this trouble to at least try and get my coin back. But if the improvements to the game wasnt that good (Maybe the best since it began) I would just stop playing.

And yes I am that old...48 and still remember when I was in a state of awe after playing the very first Madden.

Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)