Can't go live!!!!

by lhm042050

Original Post

Keeps kicking me off ea servers

★★★ Newbie

I am having a ton of issues with all my EA games. Every online game will randomly kick me out and say that my EA servers are down. This is not okay. I pay a lot of money for the EA access and when I have some free time after work I would like to play a video game online without the servers going down.... please help

Message 5 of 11 (21,468 Views)

Can't go live!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Can't go live....message reads "you must be signed in to xbox live and the ea servers in order to access the online features of this title" This same message pops up with all my son's EA games (ie. Madden, FIFA

Message 1 of 11 (21,347 Views)

You must be signed in to xbox live and ea servers

★★ Novice
Ok. So, I try and play Madden 16, "You must be signed in to Xbox Live and EA servers." I try and play Madden 15, it works fine. No problem. I connect to ea servers. This only happens for Madden 16 for me. It has been doing this for about 2 months now. I'm desperate. Please. Someone. HELP. ME. I just want to play ultimate team but I can't. I've already tried resetting my router, my Xbox, everything. I've changed my NAT type multiple times. Someone please, HELP. ME. Xbox One btw.
Message 2 of 11 (21,371 Views)

Re: You must be signed in to xbox live and ea servers

Community Manager
Message 3 of 11 (21,325 Views)

★★ Novice
No it still doesn't work. I've viewed that page before and I've tried that millions of times already.
Message 4 of 11 (21,318 Views)

Re: Can't go live!!!!

★★ Novice

So far, this has only happened to me when I turn off my Xbox One while Madden is still running, and when I turn it back on and go into Madden, I'm unable to connect to the EA servers

If this is where you're having this problem, just close the game and reopen it

Message 6 of 11 (21,280 Views)

Re: Keeps kicking me off ea servers

Community Manager

@bobbycartas

Apologies, there was a slight issue at the time of your post. You should be able to play at this time.

barry.png
Message 7 of 11 (24,065 Views)

kicking me off ea servers

★★★ Newbie
I'm having an issue with EA servers kicking me out this has been going on for 2 weeks now and it's ridiculous. These games aren't cheaper and neither is the system. It kicks me out and brings me all the way back to level one. I have to quit the entire game for it to go back to normal this needs to be fix or my business with EA will stop!
Message 8 of 11 (21,215 Views)

Re: Keeps kicking me off ea servers

★★★★ Novice

This is by far a solution, my answer is a solution to your non sense, your answer down below here brings you to the right solution. No idea why this answer is marked as a correct solution

Message 9 of 11 (13,651 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This answer should be marked as the right solution even tho it brings you to another question of the same problem with the correct answer

Message 10 of 11 (13,650 Views)