Improve Madden Socks

by camnewton24kobe

Original Post

Madden Customization (Teams/Player Equip)

★★★ Newbie

Seems like, players always are wearing something new so I know it's hard to keep up but here's a list of things I see, that's not on madden 18 

1. The Tshirt underneath the Jersey ,I know you have it on the arm sleeve but it's tight and fitting and players are wearing loser shirts now and also it would also be cool if you could see the shirt hanging

down below where the jersey stops..I attached a picture so you could get an idea of what I mean

2. Mouth pieces, custom cleats, gloves and towel. I'm sure you guys have also notice the custom cleats around the leauge as well as pacifier mouth pieces like the ones I attached in the pictures..Also one other thing, football players also wear their towels in the back, not just the front 

Team Creation

Wish you could create teams just the way you want them like how madden use to have it and then be able to start the season off with them and not just have to relocate to use them

The best creation zone for teams in my opionion is probably NBA 2K. I've heard NHL had a really good one to but I haven't played that game .im sure you probably already know but 2K is set up two ways.

Pre-set which is teams you guys have already created kinda like your relocation teams,  so that's nothing new 

Then their is build your own team. There you can build from the ground up with your or other users logos from the internet all on a database which we can upload to, as well as build your stadiums from the turf to the video boards and then be able to create the uniforms from the helment color/design (chrome,Matte etc) to the team socks (Long,Stripe etc). To what stripes or words you want on your uniform and where you want them put rather it be on the side of the pants going down or the front of the jersey going diagonal

Just wish we had more freedom to create instead of have set teams and only being able to do it during relocation..

Message 1 of 5 (3,632 Views)

Improve Madden Socks

★★★ Newbie

Please Fix the Socks .. Look at how NFL players wear socks (Odell Socks) (Diggs Socks)

Message 2 of 5 (2,638 Views)

Re: Improve Madden Socks

★★★ Newbie

I too understand your problem I play with the Chicago bears and I can’t wear my striped socks low 

Message 3 of 5 (2,227 Views)

Re: Madden Customization (Teams/Player Equip)

★★★ Newbie

Stripe socks is a big problem as well I have a couple of pics of how it should be 

Message 4 of 5 (2,230 Views)

Re: Madden Customization (Teams/Player Equip)

Community Manager

@MOTMNFC 

This post is from 2017 so I'll be locking it down to avoid any further necroposting. I moved your post about socks to the Madden 20 boards.

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (2,206 Views)