Re: I got banned need help

by EA_Nuno

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got banned need help

★★★ Newbie

I've been console banned on madden 16 for pressing home button in draft champs for a few days and already tried filing disputes with no success, if I want to play again, would I be able to play madden 17 same account same Xbox. Also, If i switch Xboxs with a friend, and want to play madden 16 would I be able to use the same account or create a new one. And would I need to repurchase the game on the other console if I bought it on the Xbox store on my banned account.

Message 1 of 10 (730 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Smoked0ut365@marcbalderacch

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this FAQ:

https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (730 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I was banned for almost the same reason. I kept lagging out of games in DC and it kept giving me wins. Next day I tried going on it said I wasn't connected to Xbox live or EA and i tried with my other account and said it was suspended but i could still connect to EA. I don't know what EA's problem is, but I NEED my account unbanned because I am a true madden addict and not to mention I've spent over 200$ on the game in just packs and they still wont listen to lift my ban. If this is really what's going to happen every time i lag out of games and EA decides to give me the win then turn around and ban me because of their game giving me a win, then I'm just going to stop buying EA products. This is ridiculous.

Message 2 of 10 (717 Views)

MUT 16 banned - PLEASE HELP

★ Apprentice

I didn't do anything at all except lag out of a bunch of games on DC and then got a message the next day saying that I was banned and needed to contact EA. Now I have contacted EA over the disputes but they refuse to unban me. I have spent well over 500$ just between Madden 15 and Madden 16 on UT and I don't feel like I did anything wrong. Is there anyone that can help me?

Message 3 of 10 (711 Views)

Community Manager

@Smoked0ut365@marcbalderacch

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this FAQ:

https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png
Message 4 of 10 (731 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've done this 2 times the 1st time i did it i admit i didnt know there was a certain way to write the dispute that is my fault. I was still denied so i wrote up a correct dispute after communicating with a 2nd EA person over the phone and he gave me the guidelines so i could write it correctly. Then i get denied AGAIN even after i mentioned i was lagging out of games like crazy? There's something wrong here.

Message 5 of 10 (692 Views)

Community Manager

@Smoked0ut365

If you have been banned for a valid reason then the ban will not be overturned.

Thank you for your understanding.

barry.png
Message 6 of 10 (655 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh so you call me lagging out and your so called "ToS" people saying that i FORCED PEOPLE TO DISCONNECT FROM A GAME when i cant even do that BECAUSE YOU CANT HACK THE XBOX NOR CAN YOU MESS WITH PEOPLES CONNECTION and even if I COULD why the HELL would i PURPOSELY LAG PEOPLE OUT when i have spent OVER 500$ BETWEEEN THE 2 GAMES OF MUT 15 AND MUT16!

Message 7 of 10 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was banned from madden 16 for no reason at all! I've been wracking my brain thinking of what I could have done and I've appealed it 4 times but they still banned me I've been playing madden my whole life. I think I deserve a,little respect for an explanation on why I was banned and If I will be banned from madden 17. Will anyone from ea care enough to even answer this question
Message 8 of 10 (527 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @Kobradog81

Please check the response from EA_Barry above. 

Also check the following link, where you`ll find EA terms of service: 

https://www.origin.com/en-ie/termsofservice

Hope it can help clarify what may have caused the ban. 

Nuno

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 9 of 10 (507 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No reply on whether I will be banned from madden 17 or not
Message 10 of 10 (496 Views)