Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

MUT 16 banned - PLEASE HELP

by SmokeyForDayz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got banned need help

★★★★ Novice

I've been console banned on madden 16 for pressing home button in draft champs for a few days and already tried filing disputes with no success, if I want to play again, would I be able to play madden 17 same account same Xbox. Also, If i switch Xboxs with a friend, and want to play madden 16 would I be able to use the same account or create a new one. And would I need to repurchase the game on the other console if I bought it on the Xbox store on my banned account.

Message 1 of 10 (421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I got banned need help

Community Manager

@SmokeyForDayz@marcbalderacch

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this FAQ:

https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (424 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I was banned for almost the same reason. I kept lagging out of games in DC and it kept giving me wins. Next day I tried going on it said I wasn't connected to Xbox live or EA and i tried with my other account and said it was suspended but i could still connect to EA. I don't know what EA's problem is, but I NEED my account unbanned because I am a true madden addict and not to mention I've spent over 200$ on the game in just packs and they still wont listen to lift my ban. If this is really what's going to happen every time i lag out of games and EA decides to give me the win then turn around and ban me because of their game giving me a win, then I'm just going to stop buying EA products. This is ridiculous.

Message 2 of 10 (411 Views)
Highlighted

MUT 16 banned - PLEASE HELP

★★★★ Novice

I didn't do anything at all except lag out of a bunch of games on DC and then got a message the next day saying that I was banned and needed to contact EA. Now I have contacted EA over the disputes but they refuse to unban me. I have spent well over 500$ just between Madden 15 and Madden 16 on UT and I don't feel like I did anything wrong. Is there anyone that can help me?

Message 3 of 10 (405 Views)

Community Manager

@SmokeyForDayz@marcbalderacch

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this FAQ:

https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 10 (425 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've done this 2 times the 1st time i did it i admit i didnt know there was a certain way to write the dispute that is my fault. I was still denied so i wrote up a correct dispute after communicating with a 2nd EA person over the phone and he gave me the guidelines so i could write it correctly. Then i get denied AGAIN even after i mentioned i was lagging out of games like crazy? There's something wrong here.

Message 5 of 10 (386 Views)

Community Manager

@SmokeyForDayz

If you have been banned for a valid reason then the ban will not be overturned.

Thank you for your understanding.

Message 6 of 10 (349 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh so you call me lagging out and your so called "ToS" people saying that i FORCED PEOPLE TO DISCONNECT FROM A GAME when i cant even do that BECAUSE YOU CANT HACK THE XBOX NOR CAN YOU MESS WITH PEOPLES CONNECTION and even if I COULD why the HELL would i PURPOSELY LAG PEOPLE OUT when i have spent OVER 500$ BETWEEEN THE 2 GAMES OF MUT 15 AND MUT16!

Message 7 of 10 (341 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I was banned from madden 16 for no reason at all! I've been wracking my brain thinking of what I could have done and I've appealed it 4 times but they still banned me I've been playing madden my whole life. I think I deserve a,little respect for an explanation on why I was banned and If I will be banned from madden 17. Will anyone from ea care enough to even answer this question
Message 8 of 10 (221 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Kobradog81

Please check the response from EA_Barry above. 

Also check the following link, where you`ll find EA terms of service: 

https://www.origin.com/en-ie/termsofservice

Hope it can help clarify what may have caused the ban. 

Nuno

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
AHQ is a player-to-player support Community. Please Grant XP if a post was helpful, and select Accept as Solution when a post resolved your issue.

Message 9 of 10 (201 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
No reply on whether I will be banned from madden 17 or not
Message 10 of 10 (190 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help