Re: H2H MUT 16 Glitch

by semishock

Original Post

H2H MUT 16 Glitch

★★★★★ Newbie

My madden shows 1-3 and Im 2-3 and this will effect me going to the playoffs please help!!!

Message 1 of 7 (476 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem as you are.  For the past two days or so.  Still awaiting help from Customer Service.

Message 2 of 7 (441 Views)

★ Novice
I have a similar problem. It tells me to start a new season even though my record was 1-0. I played and won 4 games and it still shows my record is 0-0 and start a new season
Message 3 of 7 (433 Views)

★ Novice
I've had the same issue, I thoroughly explain the problem and then I'm instructed to turn my router and console off and on. LOL, 3 times this has been the recommended fix. This is getting ridiculous, it's been a week!
Message 4 of 7 (407 Views)

★★ Novice

I spoke to someone from the Madden Ultimate Team subreddit and he told me it is a known issue and they're looking to fix it.

I doubt this weekend, they got anything done with it, but hopefully, soon.  Can't stand Draft Champions.

Message 5 of 7 (395 Views)

★ Novice

having this problem ongoing since last week, i keep writing the tech support and keep sending tweets but nothing has changed. what about you? how long have you been hading this problem? was it fixed for you by now?

Message 6 of 7 (379 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Unfortunately, nothing yet.

I'll hit up the MUT guy on Reddit again today for an update.  It's been a week now and it's been kind of frustrating.

Message 7 of 7 (374 Views)