Griefing H2H Glitch. HELP

by pasta620

Original Post

Griefing H2H Glitch. HELP

★★★ Newbie

I have Madden NFL 16 for my PS4, and I just encountered a major glitch. Hoping someone at EA can help me. So I am currently 3-0 in my All-Pro first H2H season. I just attempted to play my 4th game. Towards the end of the game, I was losing 20-21, but I managed to get to my opponent's 3 yard line. I called a timeout with 2 seconds remaining, and called the field goal play. When the players lined up to kick it, he ran offsides on purpose and was called for a penalty. This happened three time in a row until I got the message that he was kicked for "excessive griefing". However, I when I tried to click X to exit the message and return to the MUT homescreen, it wouldn't let me. The game was unresponsive. So, I closed the application, restarted the game, and entered the MUT gamemode. Low and behold, I was still 3-0. Needless to say, I am upset. This shouldn't be an issue 8 months into the life of Madden 16. I do have the username of the person I played if that is needed, and I'm pretty sure the PS4 passively records gameplay, so I should have proof that way as well. I'm also thinking of emailing EA, as this is ridiculous. I essentially wasted 45 minutes of my time on that game, all for nothing. Please help, or direct me to someone who can. Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (239 Views)

Re: Griefing H2H Glitch. HELP

Community Manager

@pasta620

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-report-cheating

Thank you for not naming any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (225 Views)