Re: Ea server down on madden 16

by mpritc1019

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same problem and I have the necessary ports open and every 4 or 5 games followed that game at the end of the game always in the fourth period, this is annoying too, not to mention the fortune of money and the quantity of contracts that I have lost, I am not the type who is buying Packs of five in five minutes and the grace for me is go winning the Packs and money to buy new players but this being impossible to and this has to stop, I want to know how to, EASports, be a little more clever and give a way to save the game or burst at least give the chance to if there is a possible drop in connection back For the game that had stopped. I play on Xbox One

Message 11 of 22 (1,287 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Only have had this game 2 days now and keep getting disconnected from servers in the middle of a game. The thing that gets me the most is I was playing a Draft game and won the first game but then it disconnected in the middle of the second game and gave me a loss when I was winning! If this is going to happen every time you play an online game or Ultimate team game then this is going to be a garbich game. You should not be penalized for getting disconnected from the servers. Not sure if the problem is on my end or not. My wifi signal strength is 75% so i wouldn't think so. So hopefully EA can patch this if it is gonna penalize you for getting disconnected, bad enough it makes you lose contacts on Ultimate team players but now it gives you  a loss!

Message 12 of 22 (1,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still says "The EA Servers are down. Try again later." I have reset the router, uninstalled the game, put the xbox1 in DMZ and opened the ports. WTF????

Message 13 of 22 (1,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Figure your * out EA, your servers cant handle the traffic.  Didn't you get enough of my money to supply a reliable online gaming experience?  I paid to play online, and this game basically requires it.  Whats going to happen when the new FIFA comes out?

I want my money back, and some competition for your bs company.

Message 14 of 22 (1,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

don't waste ANY money on buying ANY points for ANY EA Spits games....they have constant connection issues!!

Message 15 of 22 (942 Views)

★★ Novice

I play on Xbox one for the last 4 or 5 days I haven't been able to connect to ea servers for my online franchise I have reset the console and unplugged the router several time and still nothing i play all other games fine. i don't know what else to do I keep getting the error message that my request cannot be processed to ea servers try again later. 

Message 16 of 22 (937 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Doesn't work
Message 17 of 22 (815 Views)

★ Apprentice

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I was banned because I lagged out of like 10-12 games when it was THEIR SERVERS who caused the lagging! I even put in 2 disputes and they denied me both times and I've spent over 500$ over MUT 15 and 16

Message 18 of 22 (810 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

wtf EA?

Message 19 of 22 (769 Views)

★★★ Newbie

u have to but the patch from gamestop

Message 20 of 22 (674 Views)