De-Sync Error

by jdjigga4885

Original Post

Re: De-Sync Error

Community Manager

@davis604

This is something we need to fix, there are no steps players can take to resolve this themselves.

Having said that, there are only a small number of players seeing this but those that do have this issue may see it often.

barry.png
Message 21 of 40 (3,120 Views)

Desync since update????

★★★ Newbie

New Update and Tuning, now I am getting desync on ever franchise online game and draft champions? 

Message 22 of 40 (3,120 Views)

DESYNCE ERRORS

★★★ Newbie
Tell me why these keep happing
Message 23 of 40 (3,130 Views)

Re: DESYNCE ERRORS

★★★ Newbie

Has happened every time when playing H2H online, since the last update. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!

Message 24 of 40 (3,122 Views)

Madden 2016 ps4

★★★ Newbie
Madden 2016 after the new update I can't play online head to head after the first quater I get a Dysync error...
Message 25 of 40 (3,116 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I really want to get behind SalCapBeta but I've had 4 losses due to desyncs where it said stats wouldn't count, then I received the loss

I've had 3 games freeze when a guy claims he went to quit- and the game didn't count at all

SO I'm looking at a 28-13 record and in truth my record should be 30-9 and it is very frustrating

Really disappointed about this

Message 26 of 40 (3,093 Views)

★ Novice
This sucks. Spent a lot of money and time on this dman game. Are they going g to do anything about it. I see posts from months ago with the same problem? I want my damn money back....hello ea!!! Are u listening
Message 27 of 40 (3,051 Views)

★ Novice
I had this problem with a custom playbOopsK and ever since it stopped, I really would like to use a custom playbOopsK on my connected franchise. has this been fixed?
Message 28 of 40 (3,038 Views)

Re: Madden 16 Online head to head desync

★★ Novice
Is it still doing it to you? It just started for me
Message 29 of 40 (2,995 Views)

Re: Madden 16 Online head to head desync

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Is it still doing it to you? It just started for me

Message 30 of 40 (2,997 Views)