De-Sync Error

by jdjigga4885

Original Post

De-Sync Error

★★★★★ Novice

I've had De-Sync errors in the 2nd halves of 6 straight H2H games.  Internet Connection & gameplay was fine.  Some games were close, some I was winning by a hefty amount.  Seems widespread on twitter & on MUT message boards.  Please fix this now, and I'd also like reimbursement for my lost contracts.

Message 10 of 40 (20,921 Views)

Madden 16 Online head to head desync

★★ Novice

9 out of 10 games I play online head to head have the desync message pop up at any point in the game saying the game scores and stats will not count

Message 1 of 40 (26,082 Views)

Re: Madden 16 Online head to head desync

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same issue in unranked play. But i'll get a desync message as soon as the announcers voice comes on

Message 2 of 40 (25,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I experience this at least 75 percent of all games I play!

Message 3 of 40 (25,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a fix? Im having the same issue only with one friend

Message 4 of 40 (24,809 Views)

Problem with Desync error message.

★★ Novice

When playing a H2H all madden game on my PS4 and I send the challenge to my opponent I always get the "A Desync Has Occurred." message. However when he sends the challenge to me then we do not get that error and are okay to play. My internet is superior and I have all my systems updates. Please help. 

Message 5 of 40 (24,708 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why is it so hard to give information on fixing this desync error problem
Message 6 of 40 (22,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had 25 games in a row Desync on Madden 16. This is after I had played 220+ games with 1 Desync. On February 10th I Desynced and haven't stopped since. It is now February 19th and I have had 25 in a row. EA will not respond to my Tech help posts either. B.S.

Message 7 of 40 (21,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It has something to do wit the custom play books. It will let use one, but not two. I don't kno how to completely fix this.
Message 8 of 40 (21,157 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Is this being worked on? I'm having the same issue two games in a row. One in the 4th qtr other in the 3rd. It would at least be nice if I spend an hour plus on 2 games to get something. I was winning one
Message 9 of 40 (20,848 Views)