Original Post

Re: Cant download shared rosters

★★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 41 of 64 (2,010 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@dfine1966 wrote:

Their is a temporary fix, but it does take a little work.  Anyone that has Madden 16 on any console, and wants to get the community downloads now, you need to create a new secondary PSN or XBOX account and use that until EA fixes the problem.   I have a PS4 and I still have my main account on the PS4, but to troubleshoot, I decided to create a new PSN account and add it as a secondary on the PS4.  This should also work on other consoles. The game is already installed since you are now sharing the game with the other account.   You login to the new account and start the game like you would on the other account.  It is like setting up as new, and you will have to play the Super Bowl again.  After all the setup, go to the Community Downloads and you should be able to download all the files (Rosters, Sliders, etc) with no problem.   Why this works, I don't know, but it does.  At least you will be able to download some rosters, sliders etc. By the way, you can't move rosters, sliders, etc from one account to the other using USB. It doesn't work. I tried. Those roster are connected to the account you downloaded it on, even rosters.  Someone suggested in another forum that while the game is running with the new rosters you downloaded from the community files installed and loaded in the new account, switch over to your old account without closing the game, and then save the roster in your old account.  I haven't any luck with that method, because the game seems to lock up before I can save it.  Maybe someone else might get it to work.  One guy said it worked for him.   I know most people don't want to create a new account, but, for now that is the only way for those of us that want to download the Community files.  Hopes this helps.

I can confirm this doesn't work. I managed to successfully download two rosters on my roommate's account, then logged in on mine. The rosters didn't show up on my profile.

Message 42 of 64 (1,997 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Bump.

Message 43 of 64 (1,969 Views)

★★ Novice
Just had a phone conversation with EA for over 40 minutes. No dice.

They are no where near fixing it themselves, and the support guy actually recommended the workaround mentioned above.

The problem is the workaround is temporary at best, and doesn't allow me to access PS+ on my main account.

Message 44 of 64 (1,964 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

This is a known issue that is actively being investigated.

*Marking this post as the solution for player visiblity.

@Apostle92627 - Do not bump this thread again please, bumping is not necessary and does not get this issue resolved any faster.

@RAYALEXANDERTHOR - Please use the regular font, huge font posts will be edited or removed.

barry.png
Message 45 of 64 (14,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What create new user on ps3. Is what you mean right
Message 46 of 64 (1,888 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Can't download community roster or sliders ect. On my Xbox 360 can u fix the issue I have done deleted my game an reset console still not working??
Message 47 of 64 (1,789 Views)

★★ Novice

I annoy download community created files either

PSN: B-RadP33

Message 48 of 64 (1,775 Views)

★★★ Novice

As of last night, I was able to download the Community files from Madden 16 PS4 for my main account for the first time since the game was released.  At least for me it is finally working.  Thank you EA.   I would love to hear if anyone else either with the PS4 or other consoles have finally been able to get the files now.

Message 49 of 64 (1,753 Views)

★★ Novice

It works for me as well, and i can download consistently without any issues. Thank you EA. My only question is what was the reason why it wasnt working? Thank you again

Message 50 of 64 (1,745 Views)