Can't play online

by FNKY_ASSASIN

Original Post

Re: Madden 16 problems with online play on xbox one.

★★ Novice

Apparently my NAT was on Strict in the network settings. Once I got it to open I connected without any problems.

Message 21 of 37 (43,823 Views)

Community Manager

I have unmarked @ArmsOfMoses11 post as the solution.

Please give @BODYBAG205 XP if his post helps you regarding this issue.

barry.png
Message 22 of 37 (4,173 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks @BODYBAG205! My Strict NAT settings caused the issue. I used http://portforward.com/ to fix the problem. There is a good video on how to set up port forwarding but I didn't need to set up the DMZ part and just added the ports.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebAvO3ZvHQE

Message 23 of 37 (4,137 Views)

Error in Head-To-Head

★★★ Novice

Hi,

I keep on getting the following error: "An unexpected error occurred while starting your game".

How can I prevent this?  This never used to happen before.

Thanks!

S. C.

Message 24 of 37 (3,437 Views)

Re: Error in Head-To-Head

★★★ Novice
there's no preventing it, EA doesn't give a s*** about their games, its the same problem every year. unfortunately for some of us we're just screwed out of playing anything online.
Message 25 of 37 (3,429 Views)

Online Play Issues

★★★ Newbie
Hello, in the past weeks, I have been experiencing many problems with Madden 16 on Xbox One. The game isn't allowing me to play online on any H2H, Draft Champions, or MUT online. I'm a little agitated because I had to call someone at EA to help, which they did. Then the next day, problems begin again. I am also annoyed I can't get a refund from the xbox store for this type of game. I don't know what to do and I'm really impatient with EA right now. Someone please help me out. PS. Game says AND I QUOTE: "An unexpected error occurred while starting your game" every time I play online, SOS Plz -Mitchell S.
Message 26 of 37 (3,456 Views)

Re: Online Play Issues

★★ Novice

Having the exact same problem. What did they at EA tell you and do as you called them? I didn't get any help besides my own effort.

Message 27 of 37 (3,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No this does not work
Message 28 of 37 (3,919 Views)

Re: It's Been 9 Days And I Still Can't Play MUT16 H2H or Draft Champions

★★★★★ Newbie
Did you ever find a solution, I've been having the same problem with ultimate team
Message 29 of 37 (3,762 Views)

Re: It's Been 9 Days And I Still Can't Play MUT16 H2H or Draft Champions

★★★ Newbie

having the same issue dang EA help us out.

Message 30 of 37 (3,677 Views)