Re: BUG - Players walk away from line of scrimmage and congregate in endzone.

by Army2391

Original Post

BUG - Players walk away from line of scrimmage and congregate in endzone.

★★★ Newbie

Some background. I am playing in CFM as a QB and I am also using a custom playbook where I added in some option plays. Now for some reason when I select the counter option play or regular option in the Gun Spread formation, all the players break huddle and slowly move to the endzone behind them. I can't hike the ball or do anything. I can either call a time out or I can wait until the play clock runs out. Subsequently, I can then call any play and the same thing will happen. This time I can hike the ball even with no QB or center over the ball. The ball then just sits there and the opposing team surrounds the ball but never actually picks it up. I in fact let the game clock run for 2 whole minutes and nothing happened. This has happened to me 3 different time.

Message 2 of 7 (3,532 Views)

breaking huddle bug

★★★ Newbie

Sometimes when i break offensive huddle players go away and cant do anything

if i manage to hike defensive player shuffle around ball while offensive players run to leave field by endzone

Message 1 of 7 (3,395 Views)

★★★ Novice

It might be beneficial to list what custom playbook you used and what option plays. Giving as much information as possible (even add the teams) will help to identify the bug. Being a coder myself, sometimes it's hard to recreate a problem unless the exact same scenario is posed. If you're able to recreate it successfully, give as much information as you can as what is the same. It will help EA find the bug.

Message 3 of 7 (3,449 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It doesn't matter who I play it just happen almost every other game
Message 4 of 7 (3,433 Views)

Madden freezes presnap team walks off screen

★★★ Newbie
Halfway thru most games I'll call a play and my team will walk away from the ball to my end zone and disappear and my game won't play past that point I can call timeout and next play same thing happens this glitch won't go away I reinstalled many times and same thing happens halfway thru it glitches and I can't play anymore this is.my last resort how do I fix this glitch
Message 5 of 7 (3,431 Views)

Re: breaking huddle bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am playing in a PS4 and I have the exact same problem in CFM mode!  At crucial points in 4 of my last 5 games, I call an offensive play and the offense breaks  the huddle and runs right to the end zone away from the ball.  I can call a time out, but on the very the next play  the same exact results occur. If I do snap the ball the defensive picks it up and runs for a touchdown. The only recourse I have is to quit the game. And that is no guarantee either.

Message 6 of 7 (3,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you find out why this is happening
Message 7 of 7 (2,958 Views)