90 Overall Antonio Brown MUT player malfunction

by jrok586

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

A week ago I reported an issue about my 90 overall elite Antonio Brown player that I obtained from purchasing in a pack had somehow malfunctioned during an online seasons game.  After a big hit on him he was injured for the rest of the game and his rating dropped from 90 down to 70!. Ok not a huge deal, because with this years version the injury is only supposed to last for 1 game...right...sure didn't!  It has been over a week now and his rating is still 70 overall! I had contacted EA last week and reported the issue and they had told me they were going to investigate the issue and I was assured that it would be handled immediately. Well why am I still waiting for a solution. Nobody has even contacted me yet to to inform me that they haven't forgotten about me.  Is this how EA shows appreciation for their long-time customers of 13+ years. Not to mention those that continue to spend their hard earned money even after purchasing the game!  If all you guys enjoy purchasing defective players from MUT Store that breakdown after a couple weeks and essentially become worthless then be my guest.  This will be the last year that I ever waste my money buying another game of Madden ever!

Message 1 of 3 (308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can someone please explain why my ruby Antonio Brown is downgraded to a 70 overall? It has been this way for multiple games and is extremely frustrating. Please help!

Message 2 of 3 (333 Views)

Re: 90 Overall Antonio Brown MUT player malfunction

★★★ Newbie
If it was a game changer player given to you in your edition of Madden you bought it was only 90 for a limited time. It then reverts to a 70. Same thing happened to mine.
Message 3 of 3 (314 Views)