Re: Lost in random Xbox series x

★★★ Newbie

Thanks again. I’ve just tried that and it’s still not working 😩 

thanks 

Message 11 of 22 (1,619 Views)

Community Manager

@Farnsy1990 

Thanks again for trying. At this point, I'd like you to contact an advisor. It's possible this is an account-related issue. To get in touch with support, message @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. Can you let me know how it goes? I'd love to find out what resolves this.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 22 (1,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues game freezes at title screen I have tried everything I'm on xbox series x 

Message 13 of 22 (1,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues froze at loading screen since I bought it on xbox series x

Message 14 of 22 (1,494 Views)

Not loading

★★★ Newbie

Game won't load pass title screen its just frozen I've tried everything I'm on xbox series x

Message 15 of 22 (1,500 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @80sbabyll 

If what I suggested in this thread isn't helping, please contact an advisor as I advised in my last post. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 22 (1,459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately none of the suggestions has worked for me. Tried everything and requested refund.

I don't understand why this cannot be fixed by a patch and as a user it is my responsibility to contact support for an "account issue", that, no other game I've purchased has ever encountered.

Message 17 of 22 (616 Views)

Community Manager

@is3hzzmnyie7 

Do you happen to have a headset plugged into the controller? If so, try unplugging it and see if that helps.

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 22 (598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I only have HDMI and the power cable plugged in.

The workarounds suggest there is something on the xbox side that is buggy. IMO either

• the issue is completely on xbox hardware and software - unlikely, every other game is running fine, I have 20+ games installed at the moment.
  • the issue is on xbox hardware and software, but only triggered by a very specific code path - possible. This means Lost in Random is the only game that triggers this xbox bug for me.
  • the issue is completely on the Lost in Random side - possible.
Message 19 of 22 (590 Views)

Community Manager

@is3hzzmnyie7 

Try deleting the personal saved data for Lost in Random. It's possible you could lose your progress for this game though. Press the Guide button and then highlight the Lost in Random tile. Then, hit the Menu button. It's the small one to the right of the Guide button with 3 horizontal lines on it. Next, go to Manage game and add-ons > Saved data. Delete the file with your gamertag on it. There is the risk of losing offline saves and changes to settings you've made. Normally, those download from the cloud, but I can't guarantee this. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 20 of 22 (585 Views)