Glitch in final batte

by bbrittnee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Glitch in final batte

★★★ Newbie

Loving the game! But unfortunately there is a glitch that is preventing me from beating it. I am at the final battle and after beating the queen, it goes to a cut scene where the queen takes dicey and it appears like she’s going to squish him. This scene just keeps playing over and over. I tried to close out and go back in but it just had me start over at the beginning of the battle. I beat her again and it did the same thing, just repeating the same cut scene. I’m so bummed out because I’m ALMOST finished and I want to see how the game ends! 

Message 1 of 8 (8,276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Glitch in final batte

Hero (Retired)

@bbrittnee - I was so incredibly frustrated at the same point and did the same thing. I even started to write a post like you. 

It's not a glitch - click the spoiler:

Spoiler
Shoot Dicey

If that doesn't work, then try the repair

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (8,211 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@bbrittnee 

If you are on a Pc, try to repair the game.

(Origin > Game Library > right click MELE > Repair)
(Steam > Game Library > right click at MELE > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files.)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 8 (8,214 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bbrittnee - I was so incredibly frustrated at the same point and did the same thing. I even started to write a post like you. 

Spoiler
Shoot Dicey

Message 3 of 8 (8,212 Views)

@BlackjackWidow 

BlackjackWidow wrote:

Spoiler
Shoot Dicey

Really? I did not had to do that.... 🤔 At least I can't remember. But then, I am old. 😂

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 8 (8,199 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@holger1405 wrote:

Really? I did not had to do that.... 🤔 At least I can't remember. But then, I am old. 😂

😂 well, I don't think I've felt my age as much as I did when I found out. I finally watched a walk-thru video to see if others were getting the same loop. That's how I "figured it out" lol

It was probably just natural ending to you. You're not old, just an experienced gamer 😎 

@bbrittnee - please let us know if / what works for you, or if you still have the problem 

Message 5 of 8 (8,196 Views)

@BlackjackWidow wrote:

bbrittnee - I was so incredibly frustrated at the same point and did the same thing. I even started to write a post like you. 

Spoiler
Shoot Dicey

Luckily, I didn't become frustrated when I reached the end. lol

Being the "Curious George" I am, I was looking for notification to tell me what to do next after defeating The Queen. The notification told me to do the spoiler. Large smile

I also thought I had a limited amount of time to find what to do next after defeating The Queen or I thought it would result in a "instant death" if I took too long. lmao

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 8 (8,163 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TheRealJony - I know what you mean. I thought I had tried everything, but obviously nope 😊 Still, I loved this game

Random Rules!! 🎲🎴

Message 7 of 8 (8,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this is late, but it's mostly for anyone looking for answers in the future like myself. 

You have control of Even during the dialog, shoot Dicey and she will drop him.

Message 8 of 8 (7,853 Views)