Controller not appearing in the game

by BANANANANEX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Controller not appearing in the game

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone

I just bought the game LiR and I was looking forward to use my controller to play it. The controller is connected to my Windows PC but I can't get it to work in the game. It only shows me the keyboard controls. However, when I disconnect my controller, the game notifies me that it has been disconnected. Do I need to switch/configure it somewhere? I don't want to start the game with my keyboard.

Specs:

Windows 11 21H2 22000.438

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Both Origin and Steam installed

Any help is appreciated.

cheers

Message 1 of 4 (2,689 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Controller not appearing in the game

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for asking. I was using the controller wirelessly. Tried it with the USB bluetooth adapter and also with my PC's bluetooth. Neither worked.

The only way I can play the game was using it wired. This worked and I can live with that.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (2,520 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@BANANANANEX Do you have it connected wirelessly or wired?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (2,546 Views)

Community Manager
@BANANANANEX Wanted to see if you were able to get this resolved?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 4 (2,526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for asking. I was using the controller wirelessly. Tried it with the USB bluetooth adapter and also with my PC's bluetooth. Neither worked.

The only way I can play the game was using it wired. This worked and I can live with that.

Message 4 of 4 (2,521 Views)