★ Novice

Bug report: x box one. story: day of the dice, save Odd

issue: i cannot aim nor shoot.

solution tried; restarted everytting, controller works fine with other games

Message 1 of 6 (2,949 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug report: cannot aim nor shoot

Community Manager
@lefaucheurc To check are their drivers with the controller you're using to update or reinstall? If does it support physically connecting it to the PC to see if the same issue occurs?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (2,854 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@lefaucheurc Are you using wireless or wired connection with the controller?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (2,882 Views)

★ Novice

thanks for reaching out: i am using wireless controller

Message 3 of 6 (2,879 Views)

Community Manager
@lefaucheurc To check are their drivers with the controller you're using to update or reinstall? If does it support physically connecting it to the PC to see if the same issue occurs?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (2,855 Views)

★ Novice

h there, i am playing with Xbox one, wireless controller -> which works perfectly for Battefield, assasins, apex games. ONnly in lost in random does the aim and shoot does not work. not sure what to do.

Message 5 of 6 (2,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any updates about this issue? I experience the same but on PS4 version.

App build is ver 1.1.1

Message 6 of 6 (2,636 Views)