Re: Bug Report: Progression Locked/Stuck in Royam's 2nd Moon game board

by sekgv19wilo0

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem. I didn’t even go talk to the mayor I just turned around and went back and now I’m trapped. And Mannie Dex isn’t much of a help either. Standing there with his stupid face.  Seriously though, really sucks cause I’m just about far enough in the game where starting over isn’t really an option. To bad too, I enjoyed this game. I am glad to see I wasn’t the only one it happened to though, no offense.

Message 11 of 14 (1,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i was enjoying this game too. now it looks like im going to put it down. maybe in a years time if i am still wondering what happens ill pick it back up but for now im done

Message 12 of 14 (477 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there no sollution to this problem then? The exact same thing has happened to me today and I'd rather just shelf this game then start it all again so soon after starting. Its a shame because I was really enjoying playing and its going to hurt the popularity of the game if it locks players into dead ends.

About 3 hours of progres gone. The game really needs multiple auto save slots.

Message 13 of 14 (443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still happening as of June 11th 2023. I waited for the "Saving" prompt to go away after Royam's board game, where the second moon crashes thinking I was safe, now it wants me to restart the board game, however the piece cannot move because it's already at the end of the puzzle so you're just stuck in the first room rolling dicey over and over again whilst beating up one adversary and an infinitely spawning pawn. I tried to reload, it put me back into the same spot. Now I have to either shelf this game or just start over again and remember not to use this save point.

Message 14 of 14 (235 Views)