Re: wraith fix hitbox

by Ionzur

Original Post

wraith fix hitbox

★★ Novice

Wraith's hit box is too small, please increase the damage factor more.

The race is only disadvantageous because the shotgun area such as the shotgun is too small.

please apex

Message 1 of 10 (1,429 Views)

Community Manager

The team added increased incoming damage by 5% from the Season 2 update. Do you feel that should be slightly increased rather than make hitbox adjustments?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,340 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think hit box adjustment would be better than income dmg increase if you miss 1 wingman shot bcose of her small hitbox its allready -47 potentiol dmg you could done and its makes big difference insted of hitting like 3-4 dmg more whitch doesnt really effect TTK at all

Message 3 of 10 (1,322 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I think the only thing wrong is her naruto run. She is actually pretty hard to headshot unless she is running right at you. The reason why I say this is because she tucks her head down when sprinting.

Or I probably need to just 'get gud.'
Message 4 of 10 (1,315 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@AcessorieSS  nah I've mentioned this before lol her run is a pain, in actual gun fights i have no issue with her hit box...she's just a pain to snipe on the move.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 10 (1,293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

She is too fast, too small hitbox, too many usefull passive/skills, I mean, in her ultimate/tactical u're immune to any dmg + a passive which can tell you if you're in a * up situation...with this combination she is the "dream character" in this game.

Yeah, they did give her +5% dmg income on hits, but what can i do with this, bcs it's still hard to hit her...

btw her tactical has 15sec cooldown, dont make me laugh we're talking about an immune skill xD

Message 6 of 10 (1,256 Views)

★ Guide
@DraknasS i agree
Message 7 of 10 (1,196 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

All that needs to be done is enlarge her hitbox ever so slightly. If her perk had even more increased damage on hit then Wattson would be obsolete because she's supposed to be a defender/tank. Wattson would be useless if she took even more damage. It's really bothersome when I'm at point blank range, unload a clip and all Wraith has to do is kite spam right and left, maybe getting grazed by two of my 16 shots. It's like shooting at a stick figure. It's like she's Neo(or Trin) from the Matrix. It's like she has Kakashi's Kamui and sends my bullets to the other dimension.. You get the point. 

Message 8 of 10 (1,065 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I believe a hit box adjustment for Wraith would be a sufficient nerf. She should be brought more in line with Watson’s hit box size. 

Message 9 of 10 (1,043 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

She has a 45 degree running angle and too fast (kissing ground soon). Nerf Wraith.

Message 10 of 10 (1,006 Views)