mirage over buffed

by Hilshire12

Original Post

mirage over buffed

★★ Guide

A green mirage needed work however just sorting out his tactical and ultimate was all that he needed giving him the ability to quote teammates when he's reviving them pushes him too far it's the support category if he's going to keep this ability it should be as an alternative for his ultimate so he has to choose whether to to summon all his clones or cloak while reviving teammates

Message 1 of 7 (411 Views)

Re: mirage over buffed

★★ Expert
@Hilshire12 Nah, Mirage is fine as he is. He's strong, but not op.
His reviving still makes noise, so if you have headphones you can probably guess where he is. Plus, none of his decoys go invisible, so you can simply ignore a mirage reviving if you can see him.
Message 2 of 7 (372 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Sir_Named Plus many changes can't be accurately assessed early on as players are still learning what mirage is capable of and adapting to using him/facing him. Mirage is definitely in a better place, but I doubt he will make the meta for any high-tier competitions. If someone is invis reviving - you can counter with a gibby/bang/caustic/crypto ult, or revanent/caustic tactical, or grenades or just spraying an area with bullets.
Message 3 of 7 (351 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mirage is definitely in a fine spot. That's the only thing good about his passive and his ult could last longer. But if anything his passive is great, most characters are going to have a different way to help teammates get revived any way so theres no point in making him weaker.

Message 4 of 7 (344 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I do believe mirage needed a buff, and I like what they did with his passive and tactical. I just have an issue with the ultimate, but the cooldown is ridiculous. 60 seconds is tied with octane for the fastest in the game, and by the time the ultimate finishes, you are already charged to 27 percent. If you are not going to make the cooldown longer, at least make it so it doesn't start recharging until all the duplicates are gone. 

Message 5 of 7 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Hilshire12Im inclined to agree. Being able to turn invisible when reviving is crazy. Was quite a shock when I came back to this game. I also noticed that he can h ave 100 clones out at a time now that mimic his movements perfectly. Uhh...unfair much? Nearly every time I encounter a mirage a handful of clones is permanently all over the place. It was a trick before they changed it, but now its like the guy is straight up freaking magic. His bamboozel fools me prolly 300% more than it did before. Both his bamboozle, and ult need a cooldown increase.  I love that his bamboozle doesn't just run in a straight line anymore, but you cant keep the timer low while increasing its effectiveness exponentially.  

Message 6 of 7 (276 Views)

★★ Expert
@Luxxtenebri
Mirage is in a good place. He doesn't need buffs or nerfs.

At most, he can have 6 decoys out at once. This is not unfair, especially because once the real Mirage starts firing, you can jump on him. Plus, if you really want to kill him, it only takes one bullet per decoy to check whether it's real Mirage or not.

Invis reviving is good, but if the enemy or you pay attention, you can get a good guess on where they are. The sound is still there, and if you were watching either of them a second or two before the revive starts, you can just lock down that area.

He's good as he is, but not op, and does not need a nerf.
Message 7 of 7 (252 Views)